So much for the earth being 6000 years old.

Mark is full of shit as he knows nothing of the bible because he is really an atheist looking for attention by trying to make people who believe in God look bad. I guess he has no friends and gets attention by doing what he does

That mark person can believe in or worship the lint in his belly button for all I care.

I refuse to get sucked into his garbage.

Werbung:
I think maybe you are not up to speed on some of the more involved issues here. If modern humans and Neanderthals did interbreed then why have no Neanderthal Y-chromosomes ever been irrefutably detected in modern human DNA? The absence of the Y-chromosome combined with the paucity of evidence of Neanderthal/modern human DNA similarity, and the older peer reviewed scientific papers claiming no evidence of interbreeding between modern humans and Neanderthals was found to exist suggest the issue is far from settled.

I don't care about deformed Y male chromosomes. The fact is that humans and neanderthals interbred.

You don't have to agree. I could care less if you do. Life in your ignorance.

Rubbish. The goat herders guide to the galaxy is the only reference you have.
Imagine letting idiots like you run the country.

It's common for you to relate anything you object to as ungodly, especially if it doesn't confirm to the Bible. Is there anything about modern science you agree with without the help of your silly god?
Are you trying to say you can prove Neanderthals share a Y-chromosome with modern humans, thus supporting the contention that there may have been interbreeding between modern humans and Neanderthals?

I don't care about deformed Y male chromosomes. The fact is that humans and neanderthals interbred.

You don't have to agree. I could care less if you do. Life in your ignorance.

Why would researchers think the lack of a common Y-chromosome between modern humans and Neanderthals presents a problem to the theory of interbreeding between the different species?

Are you trying to say you can prove Neanderthals share a Y-chromosome with modern humans, thus supporting the contention that there may have been interbreeding between modern humans and Neanderthals?
No. You trying to prove that and I don't care who they rooted.
I'm saying your Bible age of the earth is bullshit.

Scientists can be biased but science is not. When reading scientific papers readers should be aware that what they are reading may contain errors due to bias or ignorance of relevant data.
You never read a scientific paper, you also never read the bible all you do is repeat what you saw on the internet

That mark person can believe in or worship the lint in his belly button for all I care.

I refuse to get sucked into his garbage.
He worships false science and has never even read the bible. Do you worship the big bang that claims everything came from nothing, because if so you already have less IQ than typical belly button lint

You never read a scientific paper, you also never read the bible all you do is repeat what you saw on the internet
What are you trying to say, that reading scientific papers on the internet is not the same thing as reading papers in a library?

What are you trying to say, that reading scientific papers on the internet is not the same thing as reading papers in a library?
Nope. because a brief history of time can be found in the library and even the writer admitted that it was nonsense. Libraries do not hold the real top secret information, all libraries hold are the official lies. Endless aisles of lies

Last edited:
Researchers have calculated that the mother of all humans on earth lived just 6,000 years ago.
Which researchers.
You mean Adam and Eve, one come from dirt and the other from it's rib, encouraged by a talking snake?
And you wonder why you are made a fool of. You're a joke.

Which researchers.
You mean Adam and Eve, one come from dirt and the other from it's rib, encouraged by a talking snake?
And you wonder why you are made a fool of. You're a joke.
You are a simulation created by God, your science is even saying so

Werbung:
Back