Sexual Assaulter trump Secretly Sent Covid Tests To putin During 2020 Shortage, New Book Says

MusicLover

We learned a few years ago that sexual assaulter trump sent our PPE and ventilators to china while we didn't have any here.

Now we learn that sexual assaulter sent putin covid tests while we didn't have enough here.

And people want this man for president again?

What drugs are republicans on and is there any way to break that addiction?

Werbung:
We learned a few years ago that sexual assaulter trump sent our PPE and ventilators to china while we didn't have any here.

Now we learn that sexual assaulter sent putin covid tests while we didn't have enough here.

And people want this man for president again?

What drugs are republicans on and is there any way to break that addiction?

There's no reason to be alarmed at trumps well known addiction to dictators.

Woodward reports that Trump sent Putin COVID-19 test machines for his personal use as the virus began spreading in 2020.

Putin told Trump not to tell anyone because people would be mad at Trump over it, but Trump said he didn’t care if anyone knew, according to the book. Trump ended up agreeing not to tell anyone.

Test machines are way more problematic than test kits. I have seen both versions reporting. If the whole story true, Trump and putin engaged in a conspiracy.

I have repeatedly said that Trump would let millions of Americans as a result of an action or an inaction that he thought would get him a few votes. So personally I am not surprised at all.

Werbung:
Back