RealClear post debate polls....

O please lug nut for over 2years I have been questing joes mental competence and his involvement in hunters affairs . All you ever say is prove it . well I think its pretty obvious these days.
And many of your dumb butts are still wanting joe for president I thank that's a fine example of a lack of Insite,and common sense.
Nothing to do with my post duh

Werbung:
O please lug nut for over 2years I have been questing joes mental competence and his involvement in hunters affairs . All you ever say is prove it . well I think its pretty obvious these days.
And many of your dumb butts are still wanting joe for president I thank that's a fine example of a lack of Insite,and common sense.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What insight do you have?

You honestly think Whitmer is viable? Drop Joe and step over Kamala with a white woman?

Harris and Biden step down together and Whitmer runs with Cory Brooker, thereby checking the woman and black boxes

Harris and Biden step down together and Whitmer runs with Cory Brooker, thereby checking the woman and black boxes

The same Cory Booker who could not get 1% of the vote in those 2020 primaries?

So run an entire ticket that nobody in the primary voted for?

How do the democrats explain in ads and speeches how the president and VP are so inept they had to both be removed from the ticket in July? Kamala is not even 60 yet. Why was she stepped over? You can get by saying that Biden is just too old and infirm. How do you explain away Kamala?

Dems going to run ads explaining that she is a nit?

The same Cory Booker who could not get 1% of the vote in those 2020 primaries?

So run an entire ticket that nobody in the primary voted for?

How do the democrats explain in ads and speeches how the president and VP are so inept they had to both be removed from the ticket in July? Kamala is not even 60 yet. Why was she stepped over? You can get by saying that Biden is just too old and infirm. How do you explain away Kamala?

Dems going to run ads explaining that she is a nit?
Did you read the links?

You were worried about the black vote
Cory is black duh

Did you read the links?

You were worried about the black vote
Cory is black duh

It is not a average of melanin stupid but thank you for admitting dems are that superficial. The VP means little to people. A black VP does not cancel out dissing Kamala.
To step over Kamala for Whitmer is going to cause problems and how does the party explain why Kamala got tossed? She is not the one who is 80 years old! The party is going to admit that Kamala is inept?

Bill Maher was saying these same things. He thinks Newsom is a good candidate.

This is not December where you can have an exploratory committee and then test the Iowa Caucus. You are talking about taking Biden's delegates and handing them to somebody who a week ago was not running for president.

Gretchen Whitmer from Michigan
Keep dreaming. It's not going to be Whitmer or Klobuchar or Newsom or Rear Admiral Pete, or anyone other than Brandon or Kamala.

...A CBS News/YouGov poll released on Sunday indicated that 72% of registered voters believe the president does not have the mental and cognitive health to serve as president - a sharp increase from the 65% who said the same in an earlier poll...

To a lesser extent, Trump is tainted by the same stigma. Any Dem not pushing 80 has an automatic leg up that Brandon can never achieve. Sadly for the Dems, Kamala is their only real alternative - and she's the only national Dem who polls worse than Brandon.

Last I saw, the Biden-Harris campaign war chest was north of $400 million. If Brandon steps aside, Kamala is the only one who can touch it. It's not that the Dems wouldn't prefer to run someone - anyone - other than Kamala. They just can't afford to.

Werbung:
It is not a average of melanin stupid but thank you for admitting dems are that superficial. The VP means little to people. A black VP does not cancel out dissing Kamala.
To step over Kamala for Whitmer is going to cause problems and how does the party explain why Kamala got tossed? She is not the one who is 80 years old! The party is going to admit that Kamala is inept?

Bill Maher was saying these same things. He thinks Newsom is a good candidate.

This is not December where you can have an exploratory committee and then test the Iowa Caucus. You are talking about taking Biden's delegates and handing them to somebody who a week ago was not running for president.
Both parties are superficial stupid

If Harris steps down there is nothing to explain stupid

Back