Praying Grandma is found guilty by a tainted DC Jury and given the largest fine in US history for a misdemeanor by an anti-Christian Muslim judge

Werbung:
as i said previously you must be delusional. or like a headless chicken running amok trying anything and everything to help an immoral man.

here is something that must irritate you to hell: pence who was supposedly the darling of christian right has decided not to vote for trump. and he might yet endorse harris.

now go head and use vile invectives against democrats in every post (do those apply to pence too?) but your gaslighting is not working at all. it is actually painful to see you try so hard but so incompetently.

Mark is not competent. He is a propagandist for the Evangelical Christian Rightwingers. He wants our country to be a theocracy that throws gays, Lesbians, transsexuals and transvestites in prisons or mental institutions as they once did.

as i said previously you must be delusional. or like a headless chicken running amok trying anything and everything to help an immoral man.

here is something that must irritate you to hell: pence who was supposedly the darling of christian right has decided not to vote for trump. and he might yet endorse harris.

now go head and use vile invectives against democrats in every post (do those apply to pence too?) but your gaslighting is not working at all. it is actually painful to see you try so hard but so incompetently.
If Pence supports abortion, sex perversion, and Marxism he is an idiot.

Mark is not competent. He is a propagandist for the Evangelical Christian Rightwingers. He wants our country to be a theocracy that throws gays, Lesbians, transsexuals and transvestites in prisons or mental institutions as they once did.
The deluded and deranged never stop inventing false allegations and false misrepresentations to defame Christians.

No he could think trump is a bigger evil.

You make claims that have zero logic in them.
And they are outlandish. And of course with ko evidence or argument.
I support sinners who promote conservative Christian values over sinners who don't.

Werbung:
I support sinners who promote conservative Christian values over sinners who don't.
Fair enough. But pence, another self proclaimed Christian has decided to go a different way. But to claim that means he supports abortion is just outlandish. Abortion is not the single issue here. You have decided to support Trump. Say for multitude of reasons pence decided to support Harris. Now perhaps he is wrong. But to claim he would support abortion, sex perversion and Marxism is just outlandish and illogical, not to mention unchristian like. Where are your Christian manners.

BTW speaking omf conservative Christian values I would like to remind you again that those who used to lynch blacks universally believed to have conservative Christian values. lol

Back