Omar Ilhan again lets it slip that her allegiance is to the Muslim President of Somalia, not the US

Purely nonsensical assertion.

Two examples;
1. Christian theology teaches that the Earth is only about 6k years old however, science has proven, irrefutably, that the Earth is approximately 4.5 billion years old.
Science has proven no such thing.
2. Christian theology also teaches that man was created in his current form however, science has proven, irrefutably, man’s evolution from homo habilis to our current form.
Again, science has not proven white humans evolved from black animals through half-evolved black African savages.
Many, many more examples disproving fairytales purported by various religions.
False science has deceived millions of gullible people who lack the insight that God gives to the humble.

Werbung:

Again, science has not proven white humans evolved from black animals through half-evolved black African savages.

False science has deceived millions of gullible people who lack the insight that God gives to the humble.
You are a gullible fool if you believe that homo sapiens are not all related to other members of the Gret Ape group. But then you believe in demonic possession, a talking snake, zombies and the silly and illogical Trinity.

I suppose that some may. But the reality is that there is no evidence that homo sapiens are descended from anything other than some members of the Great Ape group. Beliefs are not important, the truth is.
It's thought it was from bonobos. DNA proves its a fact that we come from primates.

Where's mark. He'll know.

Let me get this straight. According to Charles Dullwin the black African monkeys evolved slowly into black half human- half ape mongrels who then evolved into low level black human savages who then evolved into more civilized races of humans of lighter features.
It would be easier to teach an elephant to dance than teach you anything.
That is your deliberate ignorance and you're entitled to it.
You're a dickhead and shouldn't wade into the subject.

Let me get this straight. According to Charles Dullwin the black African monkeys evolved slowly into black half human- half ape mongrels who then evolved into low level black human savages who then evolved into more civilized races of humans of lighter features.
Still obsessed with Darwin lol
Update your calendar science ******

Your unwillingness to acknowledge truth/facts doesn’t make them any less truthful/factual.
Not at all surprising that you’re a racist.
If there’s a god, he’s gonna kick you in your tiny testicles before sending you to Hell.

Count on it. ;)

You are a gullible fool if you believe that homo sapiens are not all related to other members of the Gret Ape group. But then you believe in demonic possession, a talking snake, zombies and the silly and illogical Trinity.
The deluded believe the evolutionist lies created and propagated by rebels against God.

It's thought it was from bonobos. DNA proves its a fact that we come from primates.

Where's mark. He'll know.
Homos justify their perversion because they have been deluded to believe that their thoughts and desires were inheritied from black savage bonobos.

Your unwillingness to acknowledge truth/facts doesn’t make them any less truthful/factual.

Not at all surprising that you’re a racist.

If there’s a god, he’s gonna kick you in your tiny testicles before sending you to Hell.

Count on it. ;)
1 Timothy 6

20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

Timothy is sort of my favorite disciple and example of a gullible fool. Paul told Timothy, who was not Jewish and had never been circumcised, that he had to slice his pecker if he wanted to be a Christian. So he went and circumcised himself. A bit later, Paul conferred with other church people and decided that gentile men no longer needed to be circumcised, and it is easy to imagine poor Timothy looking down at his tallywhacker and saying, "DAMN that Paul!" That really HURT!

1 Timothy 6

20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
Cites from one of at least a dozen versions of the bible, written as directed by James VI/I in the early 17th century, filled with inaccuracies and mistranslations, warning against believing in pseudoscience being promoted by nonbelievers.

Oh, the irony! 🤣

Last edited:
Homos justify their perversion because they have been deluded to believe that their thoughts and desires were inheritied from black savage bonobos.
Is that the reason? Well bugger me. All this time we've believed it was natural.
Fancy all that evolution info and DNA being totally concocted. Someone should tell god.

Werbung:
I see you have decided that somehow White people are more "civilized" to you than "humans of lighter features".
Allow me to explain this symptom you have, Mark: you are a racist, most likely a typical Southern one. But you have
incorporated your racism into White Christian Nationalism.

And you have further convinced yourself that that is a GOOD thing.

Back