Ma Nature vs. The Least Educated

Werbung:
Just fyi: I almost never click on links when they are not accompanied with an excerpt or at least an explanation of what they would show. I am here to hear from posters and not watch utube or clicked on zillions of memes. But that is me and I am new to this forum. Carry on, please.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Sorry. I don't have the time or inclination to babysit.

Mother Nature wasn't born yet? How do you knlow that? Are MtEve and Mother Nature one and the same 'mother of all living,' according to Darwinists? When was time invented and who invented it?

It's not connected to Darwin you idiot. How could mother nature be around before any big bang?
No one has ever said it's the mother of all living except you. That shows your desperation from ignorance.
You can see the big bang in stars hundreds of billions of light years away?

Yes. It's called microwave radiation background. I dont care if you don't believe it. It's still a fact.
When the big bang happened did all the planets and stars bang into existence in one small locality
No. That's an ignorant assumption you attempting to debunk the whole process. You know how it happened but refuse to admit it.

and then rapidly scatter to their prospective orbits billions of miles away?
No again, the molten rock dispersed immediately. There was no waiting time. That's another attempt to discredit the big bang. You're an ignoramus and shouldn't comment on things you know nothing.

If you want evidence that proves evolution has made millions of genius American atheists racists to the core, here is a documentary that exposes the racist root of evolution.

Early evolution displays with blacks caged with animals in zoos.
That's not proof of evolution. That's typical of probably white Christians exerting there power.
You're as ignorant as a rock.

It's not connected to Darwin you idiot. How could mother nature be around before any big bang?
No one has ever said it's the mother of all living except you. That shows your desperation from ignorance.
Evolution and Mother Nature were born of satanic whores.

Yes. It's called microwave radiation background. I dont care if you don't believe it. It's still a fact.

No. That's an ignorant assumption you attempting to debunk the whole process. You know how it happened but refuse to admit it.

No again, the molten rock dispersed immediately. There was no waiting time. That's another attempt to discredit the big bang. You're an ignoramus and shouldn't comment on things you know nothing.
Just because you had teachers tell you that God did not create the universe does not mean you are right to repeat such nonsense. If we assume the entie body of stars and planets did not immediately occupy their current orbits in space at the instant of the big bang, how close were the billions of stars and planets to each other at the very beginniong of the big bang?

That's not proof of evolution. That's typical of probably white Christians exerting there power.
You're as ignorant as a rock.
You only prolong your ignorance of facts if you refuse to examine the irrefutable record of evolutionist racism pointed out in the video.

You only prolong your ignorance of facts if you refuse to examine the irrefutable record of evolutionist racism pointed out in the video.
Again, that's your belief and it's wrong. Evolution is a proven fact and no biblical quotation or otherwise will ever change that.

Just because you had teachers tell you that God did not create the universe does not mean you are right to repeat such nonsense.
It far better to have those teachers than those who frighten the shyt out of little kids with lies of hell and sin. That's child abuse.

If we assume the entie body of stars and planets did not immediately occupy their current orbits in space at the instant of the big bang
It did not happen instantly as you suggest. That's a poor attempt to justify your hideous beliefs. The universe is still expanding and it's proven.

, how close were the billions of stars and planets to each other at the very beginniong of the big bang?
I don't know because I wasn't there. There are books written about just that and one by Neil de Grasse Tyson is very good. But you won't believe it anyway so stay ignorant.
It would matter if anyone prove anything, you believe nothing.

Werbung:
Evolution and Mother Nature were born of satanic whores.
What a load of shyt. A grown man still believing about Satan.
That's a very feeble rebuttal to take the emphasis off your hideous beliefs.
You always make outrageous claims when you become desperate. Inject some god into the conversation. That always works.

Back