Ma Nature vs. The Least Educated

Again, that's your belief and it's wrong. Evolution is a proven fact and no biblical quotation or otherwise will ever change that.
Evolution promoted racism in the US in KKK days and murder in Germany in Hitler's days.

Early evolution displays with blacks caged with animals in zoos.

Werbung:
I don't know because I wasn't there. There are books written about just that and one by Neil de Grasse Tyson is very good. But you won't believe it anyway so stay ignorant.
It would matter if anyone prove anything, you believe nothing.
Dummy: I have no idear how the bigum bangum shot stars and planets across space but I jest kno it did.

Evolution promoted racism in the US in KKK days and murder in Germany in Hitler's days.

Early evolution displays with blacks caged with animals in zoos.
That's irrelevant. Evolution is a proven fact and has been operating since the first cell divided. Get over it.

You are clining to a false teaching that has a shared responsibility for delusions that have driven men to hate and kill by the millions.
Evolution is a FACT.
Adam and Eve is a MYTH.

Even if you could prove evolution to be untrue, Adam and Eve would STILL be a myth.

Why would a perfect Deity like the Biblical character known as "God" have created a defective snake that would screw up his entire plan for his Garden of Eden? If this "God" creature was omniscient, then he would have known at the time of creating the snake that it was going to screw up.

Are we to assume that a perfect God was incapable of creating a perfect snake? Why create a talking snake in the first place? How does that make any sense?

Why put a cursed tree in the Garden? The Biblical character called "God" is clearly not up to the job of being a perfect and omniscient being. he evidence is clear as day.

Werbung:
God designed rebellious sinners to be blinded by willful unbelief.

John 9:39
And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind
More Biblical gibberish.
Can you tell us the name of anyone that Jesus made blind? I don't recall that blinding people was something Jesus actually did.
Who was blind before Jesus arrived that he made see? Who was sighted before Jesus arrived that Jesus blinded?
Names, names give us names.
You have been made stupid by reading gibberish, it would appear.

Back