Ma Nature vs. The Least Educated

Someone else who lefties must think is clueless is Obama for building some of his multimillion dollar mansions on the coast at near seal level. I am like Obama, I don't believe all that crap about dangerous rises in sea levels.
Nope Obama has money to burn and he can afford to take the risk unlike other people who can't This is a very simple concept that you are too stupid to understand obviously Because you are indeed clueless

Werbung:
Nope Obama has money to burn and he can afford to take the risk unlike other people who can't This is a very simple concept that you are too stupid to understand obviously Because you are indeed clueless
Put me down also as a risk taker because I have inside info that global warming alarmists are full of crap

Put me down also as a risk taker because I have inside info that global warming alarmists are full of crap
That's fine you're welcome to believe anything you want but unfortunately other people can't afford to take risks and And if scientists are right and if you are wrong which Be the logical Assumption they are in trouble unless we start fixing the climate Anyone who takes risks based on a science idiot like you is an idiot themselves

God is in charge of the weather, not greedy global warming scammers.
Of course. God is in charge of everything including allowing murders of millions of innocent people. Not to mention allowing natural disasters killing countless innocents including young children.

And god allows millions of abortions yet some idiots wanna stop that. God sent Biden to defeat Trump yet the same idiots wanna stop him.

Of course. God is in charge of everything including allowing murders of millions of innocent people. Not to mention allowing natural disasters killing countless innocents including young children.

And god allows millions of abortions yet some idiots wanna stop that. God sent Biden to defeat Trump yet the same idiots wanna stop him.
Don't let God's enemy fool you into thinking he is on God's side.

Don't let God's enemy fool you into thinking he is on God's side.
psst.... i deal with evidence, arguments, logic, and reason. your posts is almost devoid of any of them.

earlier i invoked claims that are not falsifiable (i suspect you do not know what that means). as a poster you are often un-falsifiable or downright demonstrably wrong.

That proves there's no climate change? Well I'll be darned. What does it say about the internet and antibiotics and space travel.
The Bible also proves men like Crick and Dawkins were wrong to suggest original life on earth may have come to earth from aliens on spaceships as long as that life had nothing to do with God.

The Bible also proves men like Crick and Dawkins were wrong to suggest original life on earth may have come to earth from aliens on spaceships as long as that life had nothing to do with God.
The Bible doesn't prove one thing about how life started. Only an idiot would believe Adam was made from dirt but you are an idiot.

Considering the fact we don't know with certainty how it started, why would it be wrong to speculate anything. We do know that God did not invent it and their speculations about that at correct.

Werbung:
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha

you're such a science ******
Deluded atheist astrologists believe billions of planets suddenly blasted themselves across trillions of miles of space from nowhere by magic.

Back