Liberals claim we had to come from apes due to the dna .

Werbung:
Biden can request male secret service people if he so desires.
You have no clue about Biden's habits of swimming in his own pool.

Biden can request male secret service people if he so desires.
You have no clue about Biden's habits of swimming in his own pool.
You seem to exude cluelessness. If Biden was concerned about swimming naked in front of female secret service officers required to watch him, then why did he not request a male-only detail? Maybe he was already struggling to tell the difference between males and females or had drunk from the same sippy cup that his token WOC justice nominee had before she was too mind numb to come up with a simple definition for the word "woman."

Evolutionary theory is far better developed than what it was when Darwin first mentioned it.

And Mark has never actually read ANYTHING about it other than crap by fundies.
How do you know he's not read about it .why don't you guys go after other religions.
Any way yes Darwin was wrong about a lot of things . I do believe human have been evolving .But there still is the question of how life started and frankly there are lots of theories but no one knows if it was created by a deity or not .

You seem to exude cluelessness. If Biden was concerned about swimming naked in front of female secret service officers required to watch him, then why did he not request a male-only detail? Maybe he was already struggling to tell the difference between males and females or had drunk from the same sippy cup that his token WOC justice nominee had before she was too mind numb to come up with a simple definition for the word "woman."
You morons sure obsess about this stuff
Why do you think female agents care about this, do you think they are all virgins brought but in convents lol

You morons sure obsess about this stuff
Why do you think female agents care about this, do you think they are all virgins brought but in convents lol
I suspect there may be female agents or LGBTQ agents or he-shemale agents who love that sort of thing. But those people are not well.

I suspect there may be female agents or LGBTQ agents or he-shemale agents who love that sort of thing. But those people are not well.
No one said they love it moron
Present evidence it bothers them, lying moron
I have no idea if this story is even true But trained agents who are ready to give their life for the President I can't see them being bothered by seeing someone without their bathing suit on I mean maybe you right-wing moron's obsessed about naked men and in fact you do seem to but that doesn't mean most other people obsess about naked men

I do not know nor do I care about Biden swimming naked in his own pool. I imagine that any female SS person would not likely be scandalized by seeing a presidential pecker. After all, they are expected to jump front of assassins to prevent assassinations.

I recall what Superchicken frequently says to his sidekick, Fred. "You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred."

I do not know nor do I care about Biden swimming naked in his own pool. I imagine that any female SS person would not likely be scandalized by seeing a presidential pecker. After all, they are expected to jump front of assassins to prevent assassinations.

I recall what Superchicken frequently says to his sidekick, Fred. "You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred."
Tribal barbarian savages cannot be expected to see immorality as immoral.

[Communists] Communism Is Inherently Immoral And Self-Contradicting​

Werbung:
I support the rights of all Americans as any patriotic American would
You on the other hand obsess about gays lol
nope your a idiot I am obsessed with children and women being used by perverts like tran molesters etc and have a issue with your kinds policy's on bathrooms and women's sports which enables them perverts and enable them, while you support it lug nut .
by the way your the one who claims were all obsessed with you and are gay dont lie lug nut as you normally do.

And liberals protect them also https://www.foxnews.com/us/transgender-ca-woman-molesting-sentenced

So I do not want to hear any of you weasel words excuses . its a problem and they do tend to have mental and emotional issue and I have a A family members who are and nope I do not trust him at all . hes never really worked in trouble with he law and homeless and addicted to drugs and he like his life . .

Back