Kamala's collusion with cackling PP baby killers and illegal baby parts traffickers

I am okay with people having their sexual equipment altered, it is no different than a nose job or beriatric surgery to lose weight. It's none of my business. I have no problem addressing people by whatever pronouns they prefer.

Werbung:
There are unisex bathrooms in every WalMart and Target in the country. Nowhere are these bathrooms supervised. There is no one anywhere demanding that children, including your granddaughter and anyone wanting to use the same bathroom as your granddaughter show any birth certificate or their genitals before they are allowed to enter any public bathroom.

Problems of transgendered males molesting girls are very very rare.
This is a total non-issue.
How does that justify government mandates opening girls shower rooms to hormone-driven boys wanting to shower naked with girls by dishonestly claiming to be girls? How stupid are American democrat woke adults becoming?

How does that justify government mandates opening girls shower rooms to hormone-driven boys wanting to shower naked with girls by dishonestly claiming to be girls? How stupid are American democrat woke adults becoming?
Still no proof it was illegal lying moooron
I know you are stupid, does that help? Lol

I am okay with people having their sexual equipment altered, it is no different than a nose job or beriatric surgery to lose weight. It's none of my business. I have no problem addressing people by whatever pronouns they prefer.
Tampon Tim is also OK with little public school boys having their "sexual equipment altered" without their parents' knowledge.

Werbung:
Tampon Tim is also OK with little public school boys having their "sexual equipment altered" without their parents' knowledge.
Still obsessing about tampons lol
It isn't working
He is popular and people think vance is creepy lol

Back