The truth about Kamala comes out

The ignorant and deluded blindly believe the lies of evolution speculations, interpretations, assumptions, interpretations, and unprovable theories.
You're a classic example of evolution not installing a brain. Natural selection will take care of you.

You believe there's a god and heaven and hell yet the best minds in the world are deluded???
Do you ever read what you write? I know who is deluded.

Werbung:
You're a classic example of evolution not installing a brain. Natural selection will take care of you.

You believe there's a god and heaven and hell yet the best minds in the world are deluded???
Do you ever read what you write? I know who is deluded.
Darwinists cling to derailed Darwinism rather than move past the refuted fake science of evolution.

It is a valid question: where does life come from?

There are two possibilities: it originated on Earth, or it originated elsewhere.

It created itself it did not.

What Darwin wrote was only a small part of what we now understand about evolution.

Attachments

• Trumptraitor2.webp
    Trumptraitor2.webp
    50.8 KB · Views: 3

It is a valid question: where does life come from?

There are two possibilities: it originated on Earth, or it originated elsewhere.

It created itself it did not.

What Darwin wrote was only a small part of what we now understand about evolution.
What Darwin did not anticipate is that some apes would evolve physically but not mentally and we see the evidence of that on this very forum. Lol

What Darwin did not anticipate is that some apes would evolve physically but not mentally and we see the evidence of that on this very forum. Lol
Poor Mark Francis was indoctrinated as a child and has rendered himself incapable of rational thought. He believes in talking snakes, divine genocide, zombies and how somehow Biden got 7,000,000 votes more than Trump and still lost.

Poor Mark Francis was indoctrinated as a child and has rendered himself incapable of rational thought. He believes in talking snakes, divine genocide, zombies and how somehow Biden got 7,000,000 votes more than Trump and still lost.
I got saved when I was 18 years old, although I had erroneously thought before that time that I was OK with God.

Apparently he was more than merely indoctrinated as a child. Childhood trauma could do so much harm to a soul.

Werbung:
Back