Kamala's collusion with cackling PP baby killers and illegal baby parts traffickers

mark francis

Werbung:
Hitler's insane concentration camp doctors showed more civility that Kackle's companions at the PP slaughter house.

https://www.lifenews.com/2024/08/08/kamala-harris-raided-pro-life-advocates-home-after-he-exposed-planned-parenthood-selling-aborted-baby-parts/ 8-8-24

Kamala Harris Raided Pro-Life Advocate’s Home After He Exposed Planned Parenthood Selling Aborted Baby Parts

What is so funny about cutting up babies for parts to sell to the highest bidder?
Right wing blather

See how he's now spinning it to suggest Harris is protecting people slaughtering live babies.
He's a complete nutter and should be in a hospital. He's barking mad.
Kackles meme: 'Giggle, I support unlimited abortions for all 10 months of development, guffaw...cackle...snort...'

Full 10 month abortion supporters are sick.

Kackles meme: 'Giggle, I support unlimited abortions for all 10 months of development, guffaw...cackle...snort...'

Full 10 month abortion supporters are sick.

fake quotes, the sign of a lying moooron.
you're going to hell for your lies :)

fake quotes, the sign of a lying moooron.
you're going to hell for your lies :)
Kackles supports abortions at all points of the pregnancy and held hands with Tampon Tim whose support for abortion led to the deaths of 5 born alive babies in his state last year.

Attachments

• IMG_8428.webp
    IMG_8428.webp
    50 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8431.webp
    IMG_8431.webp
    66.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8430.webp
    IMG_8430.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8429.webp
    IMG_8429.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8424.webp
    IMG_8424.webp
    56.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8427.webp
    IMG_8427.webp
    33.8 KB · Views: 3
Kackles supports abortions at all points of the pregnancy and held hands with Tampon Tim whose support for abortion led to the deaths of 5 born alive babies in his state last year.
Still obsessing about tampons lol
Weird but amusing

Also if you have courage… to read and look at images.
I am not afraid to describe his stupidity correctly as right wing blather

Tim Walz Signed Bill Requiring Tampons in Boys' Bathrooms?​

And all this will cause is major issues on the kids in school. Trans or whatever are putting themselves into a dangerous scenario. People are cruel. Parents are doing this to them.
If you are gay. Your choice. But transgender a whole different scenario in our world. I’m not paying for a disastrous surgery! I do not want a man in a bathroom with my granddaughter.

And all this will cause is major issues on the kids in school. Trans or whatever are putting themselves into a dangerous scenario. People are cruel. Parents are doing this to them.
If you are gay. Your choice. But transgender a whole different scenario in our world. I’m not paying for a disastrous surgery! I do not want a man in a bathroom with my granddaughter.
There are unisex bathrooms in every WalMart and Target in the country. Nowhere are these bathrooms supervised. There is no one anywhere demanding that children, including your granddaughter and anyone wanting to use the same bathroom as your granddaughter show any birth certificate or their genitals before they are allowed to enter any public bathroom.

Problems of transgendered males molesting girls are very very rare.
This is a total non-issue.

Werbung:
There are unisex bathrooms in every WalMart and Target in the country. Nowhere are these bathrooms supervised. There is no one anywhere demanding that children, including your granddaughter and anyone wanting to use the same bathroom as your granddaughter show any birth certificate or their genitals before they are allowed to enter any public bathroom.

Problems of transgendered males molesting girls are very very rare.
This is a total non-issue.
It would be really interesting of how one really lived their lives with some of the bull posted here by you and a few others. If a damn man wants to be a woman, why not say woman? Don’t have the category!
Trans means “transferred from one to another”! It’s an illness and they are the minority. I’m not changing our lives for ones that probably are begging for attention. Unreal!

Back