Kamala tells Palestinian protestors how she really feels.

Sometimes you have to lose to make a point to your own party that they need to be better and what their voters actually want. I can’t think of a better example than wants going on today. John Fetterman has been almost like a George Santos himself. He lied to all of his supporters that he was a progressive and now he’s a regular on Fox News propagating for Israel. I definitely hope someone like him loses reelection. We were all there for him when he had a stroke and now he turns on us and becomes a bully.

Werbung:
She could’ve said to the protestors “I’m with you and there will be a ceasefire.” But instead she chose to be a coward and berate them. They do have power over him. For the last time stop lying out your ass. I could show you clip after clip of most professionals who’ve studied foreign affairs affirming that fact. You’re an idiot if you really believe that. It’s about the fear of the Israeli lobby in this country, which you’ve eventually confessed to at times. So just say the real reason from now on that you’re afraid of standing up to foreign agents controlling our elections and stop with this US is so powerless bull crap.
Iran does not want Trump in due to the very reason Iran is finding Hamas and others for the destruction of Israel. Israel is our ally. It is unfortunate with war that people are dying. Trump will put a stop to Iran which funds China and Russia as well because Biden has allowed Iran to get wealthy again. Israel people were destroyed on Oct 7th. Hamas built tunnels below schools and hospitals.
Protestors here chanting for Hamas. Something is not right. Harris is using many things for the political platform and will not keep her promises. My option of course. It is sad as to what is happening. And I don’t understand how they put it on back bother. You vote for your beliefs and your life.

Israel is a crappy ally, taking billions of dollars from the US and then killing thousands of civilians.
Trump has no power whatever to prevent Iran from trading with China and Russia. Iran is NOT "wealthy again", either.
Netanyahu cannot destroy Hamas as he wished. He has only managed to provoke more attacks from Lebanon and Yemen.

Kackles is on the record supporting Hamas genocidalists from the river to the sea and no democrat has ever proved the 2020 election was without major evidence of massive fraud.
Harris is a “yes” person for whatever the moment is! I cannot see her dealing with world leaders and “Don”t” won’t cut it!

AT NO POINT did Kama ever say that Palestine should be from the "river to the sea".
The 2020 election was as free and fair as any we have ever had.
Mark is demented.

Harris is a “yes” person for whatever the moment is! I cannot see her dealing with world leaders and “Don”t” won’t cut it!
That's bullshit. I know you're a hate filled republican but to fabricate scenarios that Harris isn't tough, is pure ignorance.
She was a public prosecutor amongst other positions.
You desperados will say anything now defeat is approaching.

That's bullshit. I know you're a hate filled republican but to fabricate scenarios that Harris isn't tough, is pure ignorance.
Harris is so tough she jailed an innocent whistleblower on 17 fasle charges for exposing Planned Parenthood's crime of illegally trafficking in aborted baby body parts.

1723550563427.webp

Do not speak to me in that way. You are naive and blind. I was a democrat. I voted Obama in twice. I am an American that has studied the dos and don’ts of both candidates including Kennedy. The media is ruling this because yes, they hate Trump! Iran, they hate Trump! Why? Why? If you cannot see why, you are totally blind. I’m not desperate but some in life are not ready and a Harris administration, live with it. She will get in. Some will make sure if it. Her puppet masters.
Not going back she states? They want divide. They want racial divide. Well hell people tore down our monuments… etc of history. They forgot a couple. Who in the hell do they think built the White House?

I do not =believe anyone has advocated tearing down the White House because it was built by slaves.
People want to remove Confederate statues from public places because they present advocates of slavery as heroes.
the White House is not such a monument.

I do not =believe anyone has advocated tearing down the White House because it was built by slaves.
People want to remove Confederate statues from public places because they present advocates of slavery as heroes.
the White House is not such a monument.
I did not say they were advocating to tear it down!

Do not speak to me in that way. You are naive and blind. I was a democrat. I voted Obama in twice. I am an American that has studied the dos and don’ts of both candidates including Kennedy. The media is ruling this because yes, they hate Trump! Iran, they hate Trump! Why? Why? If you cannot see why, you are totally blind. I’m not desperate but some in life are not ready and a Harris administration, live with it. She will get in. Some will make sure if it. Her puppet masters.
Not going back she states? They want divide. They want racial divide. Well hell people tore down our monuments… etc of history. They forgot a couple. Who in the hell do they think built the White House?
I'll speak to you how I like and you can suck eggs. .

Rant all you want but you're just another delusional godbotherer.
We wouldn't be in this situation if you hadn't voted for Trump. . You Jesus junkies have a lot to answer for.

I'll speak to you how I like and you can suck eggs. .

Rant all you want but you're just another delusional godbotherer.
We wouldn't be in this situation if you hadn't voted for Trump. . You Jesus junkies have a lot to answer for.
What situation? lol! Trump has been out of office. Where have you been. This is my last comment to you. You are very disrespectful and you speak of Trump’s ways? Wow. Take care!

What situation? lol! Trump has been out of office. Where have you been. This is my last comment to you. You are very disrespectful and you speak of Trump’s ways? Wow. Take care!
Trump is a convicted felon, adulterer, sexual assaulter, twice impeached, misogynistic, staged a fascist coup, treasonous and no more Christian than my dog.
Yet your here singing his praises as if he's the second coming of Christ.

You like him because you hate democrats. You dont care about the country or its international status or patriotism. All you want is revenge for him getting beaten.

I do t care if you never speak to me again. Like most Americans have very little intelligence, you're obsessed with the god shit to the point it runs your life. You offer this forum nothing. Someo E will miss you but it won't be me.
Have another swing at me and I'll crank up the heat for you.

Werbung:
Back