Kamala tells Palestinian protestors how she really feels.

History is full of successful businessmen who overcame bankruptcies to become rich and famous, like President Trump. Abraham Lincoln went bankrupt once but, unlike unsaved businessmen who went bankrupt in his day, Lincoln spent years paying off his creditors even though the law may have allowed him to forgive himself of his debt like so many others did.

Many modern politicians never went bankrupt because they never owned businesses. That included men like Barack Obama and Joe Biden.
That's not the point. You blamed Obama because of govt support to businesses.
The GOP do it even more but you remain silent. Piss off.

Werbung:
That's not the point. You blamed Obama because of govt support to businesses.
The GOP do it even more but you remain silent. Piss off.
We know Obama had no business experience but that is not the point. The point is that the US government is ill-qualified to try to conduct successful business operations, especially since so many of the government officials overseeing such ambitious projects have no business experience at all.

That moment when Kamala addressed those protestors by basically saying she’d rather lose to Trump than change policy on Israel I think will be a thing we look back on as to why she lost. If she does. She said in rage what gaslighting Biden knew he should never say to them. In that moment she may have well lost too much of the progressive vote she’d need in order to win. You can campaign all you want on abortion but it’s nothing compared to how these people feel about genocide.
There were a lot of Arabs killed unjustly in Iraq, there were huge numbers of Vietnamese and Cambodians killed, and those deaths were not an issue against the ridiculous unwnnable wars the US fought in Iraq, Vietnam and Cambodia.

There were a lot of Arabs killed unjustly in Iraq, there were huge numbers of Vietnamese and Cambodians killed, and those deaths were not an issue against the ridiculous unwnnable wars the US fought in Iraq, Vietnam and Cambodia.
What Israel is doing is very different from all of those. Israel is behaving more like Nazi Germany at the moment. They even have concentration camps and mass graves. They’re repeating a terrible history that was once done to themselves. And if I choose to make it an issue for me personally then that’s fine. I have the freedom to vote my conscience and not fall in line with a particular party. You’re afraid of people doing that otherwise you wouldn’t be propagating for the two party system so much. I know that it’s either going to be Kamala or Trump who wins. But I can still vote how I want. And if that’s a spoiler for somebody then fuck them. They shouldn’t have pissed me off and lost my vote.

Communists the world over have always condemned US involvement in just wars.

Communists the world over have always condemned US involvement in just wars.
The Vietnam War was not only an unjust war (it violated a truce signed between the French and the Vietcong) it was entirely UNWINNABLE MacNamara knew this almost immediately after he was appointed by LBJ.

Over 51,000 Americans and a million Vietnamese died in this war, which ended in a shameful defeat.

The Wars in Iraq had nothing to do with Communism, Iraq was run by Ba'athists, not Communists, and the second war started by Juniorbush and Cheney ended up creating Isis, allowing tons of Iraqi weapons to flow into Syria, where various factions were able to continue the fight.

We know Obama had no business experience but that is not the point. The point is that the US government is ill-qualified to try to conduct successful business operations, especially since so many of the government officials overseeing such ambitious projects have no business experience at all.

Why is it essential for a POTUS to have business experience?
He doesn't make the decisions to grant money to businesses.
What is more important is to have intelligence and that's exactly where Trump fails.

The Vietnam War was not only an unjust war (it violated a truce signed between the French and the Vietcong) it was entirely UNWINNABLE MacNamara knew this almost immediately after he was appointed by LBJ.

Over 51,000 Americans and a million Vietnamese died in this war, which ended in a shameful defeat.

The Wars in Iraq had nothing to do with Communism, Iraq was run by Ba'athists, not Communists, and the second war started by Juniorbush and Cheney ended up creating Isis, allowing tons of Iraqi weapons to flow into Syria, where various factions were able to continue the fight.
Communists may agree with you but many Christian conservatives do not share your views.

Why is it essential for a POTUS to have business experience?
He doesn't make the decisions to grant money to businesses.
What is more important is to have intelligence and that's exactly where Trump fails.
No politician must have business experience but it helps enlighten politicians to the repercussions of good and bad political decisions affecting businesses.

No politician must have business experience but it helps enlighten politicians to the repercussions of good and bad political decisions affecting businesses.
Someone should have told Trump. Six bankruptcies should have sent off the alarm bells but no, you lined up to vote him.

You don't have a right to tell others anything.

Communists may agree with you but many Christian conservatives do not share your views.
How were Christians involved?
Why is everything according to Christian views?
It's bullshyt. You been banging away with that rubbish DLL your life and nothing has happened. Piss off. You're brain dead.

How were Christians involved?
Why is everything according to Christian views?
It's bullshyt. You been banging away with that rubbish DLL your life and nothing has happened. Piss off. You're brain dead.
Tens of millions of Americans are conservative Christians who do not agree with modern leftist views.

Tens of millions of Americans are conservative Christians who do not agree with modern leftist views.
Tens of millions of Americans are just stupid. There are over 330 million Americans, so that is not a really significant number. You are wrong to believe that Christianity is some sort of political movement.

Nothing was accomplished by inserting "under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance. God has nothing to do with the flag or loyalty to the country.

Nothing will be accomplished by requiring the Ten Commandments to be posted in public schools: it will not cause anyone to act differently.

If we want to have national educational standards in our country, then there must be a Department of Education and it must have the ability to determine the educational level of ALL students who complete grade levels such as Elementary and High School. If we want our county to keep up with technological advancements and scientific discoveries, then we need to assure that all Americans have access to education to at least the professional level: ready for grad school or ready to enter a needed trade. People should not be driven into poverty attaining an education or by keeping themselves healthy.

Are those "modern leftists views" I do not care. They are essential to the progress of our country.

Werbung:
Back