Kamala admitted her fascist plan to raid the homes of American patriots by strong government force to seize their guns

She does not. Context! She was a prosecutor. She knows in order to do that we have to change many laws, even the constitution. You might not like her policies but it would be wrong to think she is stupid.

She said nothing in that quote about probable cause that a crime was committed. She simply said they would enter the home and decide if a crime was committed.

Amazing to me how you have no principles or values. even a person's home is not safe. I'm supposed to stfu! She's smart! She's black!

Werbung:
A politician would not need to explain how cops can enter a home when a crime has been committed and a warrant issued. She is talking about something else.

"Just because you legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn't mean that we're not going to walk into that home and check to see if you're being responsible and safe in the way you conduct your affairs."

"We are going to walk into that home and check and see if you are being responsible." Check and see IF, IF, IF, IF so do not lie and say she is only talking about cops with warrants.

This is a gross violation of a person's constitutional rights and it is politically motivated to target white republican gun owners.

She said nothing in that quote about probable cause that a crime was committed. She simply said they would enter the home and decide if a crime was committed.
But that is kinda consistent with my understanding of probable cause. After establishing probable cause you enter the e home and investigate if a crime had been committed.
Amazing to me how you have no principles or values. even a person's home is not safe. I'm supposed to stfu! She's smart! She's black!
I ask you again: why the need to make ad hominem comments?

If there is someone who has been diagnosed as mentally unwell, and he has military assault weapons and ammo, he should have those weapons removed from him.

Let us suppose that a neighbor has a child that lives next door to another child, whose parents have a bunch of guns lying about.
Suppose the gun owner's kid talks about how his parents keep loaded guns ready to grab n case of some emergency, and perhaps grabs a gun and waves it about.

So the first kid sees this and tells his parents, and they call the police, since they do not want to see their kid shot, not even accidentally.

Shouldn't the police intervene here ?

Where in that did she say they would confiscate all guns from innocent law abiding owners?
Guns are guns and she said she would mandate a government gun buy-back initiative once elected. The problem with sucah a dummass plan is it is a total violation of the Constitution and will cost billions of dollars the US does not have in its empty coffers, especially at a time when lawmakers are struggling to find ways to avoid a shutdown.

When you do not provide any direct quotes, likely you are lying through your teeth.
I didn't write the article but the writers did provide this direct quote from Kamala:

"We're going to require responsible behaviors among everybody in the community," said Harris. "Just because you legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn't mean that we're not going to walk into that home and check to see if you're being responsible and safe in the way you conduct your affairs."
Democrats are fascists.

1726870965643.webp

Context!

For example, God forbid we make sure irresponsible parents would not provide assault rifles to their spoiled disturbed kids just before they slaughter buncha children in their schools.
Who needs help with context? Kamala says her storm troopers will march into your house and examine you to see if you are complying with fascist leftist democrat edicts.

Some stuff are implied by the context.

Taking words verbatim and taking the same words as complete are two different things.

Also you added your own “then” in there. IMO that changed the meaning.

Your last sentence is an ad hominem comment. I am sure if you try you can make an argument about my comments and not about me.

I understand we all have our passions in politics. I would like to let my arguments and my ethics to take me to a logical conclusion and try to avoid trying to find logic and ethics that would lead to my preconceived conclusions.
If she does not want to expose her fascist leftist commie plans then someone should advise her to shut the hell up.

I didn't write the article but the writers did provide this direct quote from Kamala:

"We're going to require responsible behaviors among everybody in the community," said Harris. "Just because you legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn't mean that we're not going to walk into that home and check to see if you're being responsible and safe in the way you conduct your affairs."
Democrats are fascists.
and…?

The criticism was not towards the article but you.

Werbung:
Back