The ignorance and incompetence of leftist Snopes fact checkers is again exposed

Trump was not involved, so again the Trump-hating democrat devils continue their years long wicked attack on President Trump without just cause.

trump wasn't involved with this one particular thing. but trump has done other things, ******. duh.

Werbung:
Mueller never brought any charges for this alleged criminal leaking of polling data that you claim was a crime.
manafort admitted he did it.

In an interview with Insider, Paul Manafort, who served as Donald Trump's campaign chairman, made his first public admission that in 2016 he shared polling data from the Trump campaign with Konstantin Kilimnik, a longtime business associate with suspected ties to Russian intelligence.

and his accomplis is wanted by the fbi for those crimes:

Konstantin Viktorovich Kilimnik is wanted by the FBI for obstruction of justice and engaging in a conspiracy to obstruct justice which occurred in Washington, D.C. and elsewhere from in or about and between February 23, 2018, and April of 2018. A 2018 indictment issued by the United States District Court for the District of Columbia alleges that Kilimnik knowingly and intentionally attempted to corruptly persuade another person, with intent to influence, delay, and prevent testimony in an official proceeding. Kilimnik worked and served as a liaison to Ukrainian and Russian politicians and businessmen.
571972ae91650f9df1c3e054bced9279[1].webp

I am unaware of any corruption between Trump and Ukrainians and Russians but I am aware of corruption between Biden family members and Ukraine and Russia.
Is that the same corruption that the impeachment guys couldn't find. Yet a old man with dementia can remember it all.

Manafort and Flynn both talked with Russians but neither was committing a crime involving Trump when they did. Flynn's kangaroo court conviction was overturned and the bulk of Manafort's convictions were related to FARA violations which both Tony Podesta and Hunter Biden clearly violated as well but with democrat immunity, whatever that is.
Flynn was pardoned. Manafort was sent to jail yet there was no corruption. Got it.

trump wasn't involved with this one particular thing. but trump has done other things, ******. duh.
Democrats cast all sorts of false accusations at Trump, insisting some of them must have some merit even if others clearly don't.

Is that the same corruption that the impeachment guys couldn't find. Yet a old man with dementia can remember it all.
Here's what the democrat crooks say they couldn't find because they did not want people to know the truth was in the records all the time, proving Trump said nothing amiss to Zelensky in spite of what Schiff and his fake whistleblower said to the wicked contrary:

Ukraine crisis: Transcript of leaked Nuland-Pyatt call - BBC News 2-7-14

Ukraine crisis: Transcript of leaked Nuland-Pyatt call

7 February 2014

Flynn was pardoned. Manafort was sent to jail yet there was no corruption. Got it.
Flynn's 'confession' was coerced and therefore grounds for the overturned conviction. Manafort was indicted in 2017 for crimes he is accused of committing during the Obama years with a fellow democrat who was never charged.

Here's what the democrat crooks say they couldn't find because they did not want people to know the truth was in the records all the time, proving Trump said nothing amiss to Zelensky in spite of what Schiff and his fake whistleblower said to the wicked contrary:

Ukraine crisis: Transcript of leaked Nuland-Pyatt call - BBC News 2-7-14

Ukraine crisis: Transcript of leaked Nuland-Pyatt call

7 February 2014

Flynn's 'confession' was coerced and therefore grounds for the overturned conviction. Manafort was indicted in 2017 for crimes he is accused of committing during the Obama years with a fellow democrat who was never charged.
Yeah sure. Same old shyt.

It’s your choice! Harris gets in, it will be different. I’m sorry you feel that way about it. It will be clear to many if Harris does get in. If trump wins, he may still not get in because someone will succeed on killing him. It may even happen before election. Long way off. If it does happen, the hypocrisy will stand out and no doubt some very upset Americans.
The hate in America stands clear. If you think Trump just cares for himself, I would think he would play golf and enjoy his previous life everyday.
Harris is a liar and if people cannot see that, sorry. Is Trump perfect? Nope. CNN and other stations focus on the hate of Trump and that’s what you watch I assume.
Cannot help that. But again your choice! Oh well!

Leftist fact checkers are biased with agendas that motivate them to focus more on supporting false Democrat narratives than promoting truth.

Snopes caves after people with real-world experience point out its 'fact-check' about Biden was false | Blaze Media (theblaze.com) 1-29-24

Snopes caves after people with real-world experience point out its 'fact-check' about Biden was false
Read the article! This discussion was about the deeply significant allegation that Biden wore a hard hat backwards.
And Snopes then admitted that they had made an error!

Werbung:
It’s your choice! Harris gets in, it will be different. I’m sorry you feel that way about it. It will be clear to many if Harris does get in. If trump wins, he may still not get in because someone will succeed on killing him. It may even happen before election. Long way off. If it does happen, the hypocrisy will stand out and no doubt some very upset Americans.
The hate in America stands clear. If you think Trump just cares for himself, I would think he would play golf and enjoy his previous life everyday.
Harris is a liar and if people cannot see that, sorry. Is Trump perfect? Nope. CNN and other stations focus on the hate of Trump and that’s what you watch I assume.
Cannot help that. But again your choice! Oh well!
Harris doesn't have a track record of 40000 lies like Trump.
In fact, to call her a liar reekes of hate and jealousy of her success.

Back