Kamala admitted her fascist plan to raid the homes of American patriots by strong government force to seize their guns

Kamala has said repeatedly that her views and values have not changed. Here is her admission from 2007:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/foota...erm=ACTIVE LIST - 7 Day Engagement&tpcc=email 9-19-24

POLITICS

'Openly totalitarian': Footage surfaces of Harris threatening to storm houses of law-abiding Americans for surprise gun checks
I have watched Oprah Winfrey for yearssssss! When Harris stated that she has a gun and her other statement of shooting someone if they break into my house, Oprah’s voice and face said it all! Then Harris said “she should not have said that statement and her staff can handle later”! Hmmm! 🤔

The whole interview is out there or I have posted on another thread lol.

Oprah interviewed Trump in 1988! Same exact thoughts he had then he has now!

Werbung:
Kamala has said repeatedly that her views and values have not changed. Here is her admission from 2007:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/foota...erm=ACTIVE LIST - 7 Day Engagement&tpcc=email 9-19-24

POLITICS

'Openly totalitarian': Footage surfaces of Harris threatening to storm houses of law-abiding Americans for surprise gun checks
[URL
The actual video with Newsom years ago.
unfurl="true"]https://www.buckeyefirearms.org/kam...should-conduct-home-inspections-on-gun-owners[/URL]

I have watched Oprah Winfrey for yearssssss! When Harris stated that she has a gun and her other statement of shooting someone if they break into my house, Oprah’s voice and face said it all! Then Harris said “she should not have said that statement and her staff can handle later”! Hmmm! 🤔

I saw that part. IMO she was not all that serious. She is a seasoned politician. She is not dumb and is an experienced prosecutor.

Reading disability?

That is one of the most totalitarian statements I have ever heard a person make. She wants to be president!

She said "legally". What is a greater violation of any American than to have the government forcibly enter your home when you have broken no laws?
If you have been diagnosed as mentally disturbed, and you have a firearm, then yeah, I am all for them getting a warrant and taking your firearm away from you.

More: “Probable cause requires that facts and evidence presented in a case are of the type that would lead any reasonable person to believe that the suspect had committed a crime.

That is a far cry from “crime has been committed.”

How does that contradict anything I said? They believe a crime has been committed based on facts and evidence.

She wants cops to forcibly enter a domicile without probable cause.

Trump has been a repulsive, narcissistic, lying prick his entire life.
Giving that creep a TV show that falsely glorified him as a business genius was a horrible, awful thing to do.

I saw that part. IMO she was not all that serious. She is a seasoned politician. She is not dumb and is an experienced prosecutor.
My honest opinion, no she is not dumb but to laugh on many issues and running for President of the United States is a whole different ball game than a California prosecutor and as many say here, as Vice President. But! As Vice President she has more power than a prosecutor, so to admit she is a gun now, even in Oprah’s actions of the questions, is surprising.

I think that we need people with experience in politics that actually have a knowledge of the Constitution, our country's history and geography and how to negotiate essential in political office. Trump does not possess any of these. He sucks as a politician, a historian, a geographer and a negotiator as well as a human being.

He is a psychopath, a narcissist and a criminal. He belongs in prison.

How does that contradict anything I said? They believe a crime has been committed based on facts and evidence.

She wants cops to forcibly enter a domicile without probable cause.
She does not. Context! She was a prosecutor. She knows in order to do that we have to change many laws, even the constitution. You might not like her policies but it would be wrong to think she is stupid.

Werbung:
Back