Just as I predicted Demetia Joe failed again for billions to see,

the annoying thing

Referring to Mr. Biden, Bogdan Butkevych, a popular radio host, wrote on social media, “His main task was to convince the voters of his energy and readiness to rule.” But, he added, “He wasn’t able to do it. Accordingly, the chance of his replacement by another candidate from the Democrats increases.”

Some took a measure of solace in Mr. Trump’s saying that he did not find it acceptable for the Kremlin to keep occupied lands.

The headline in the French daily Le Monde read: “Joe Biden’s shipwreck in the televised debate against Donald Trump.” The president, the newspaper continued, is “a shadow of the Joe Biden who faced Donald Trump in the 2020 election.”

American presidents drive a very big truck with a large number of other countries pulled along behind, said Daniela Schwarzer, an executive board member of the Bertelsmann Foundation, a think tank in Washington, D.C. “And for the next four years, you need a strong American president and a reliable partner to Europe — someone who can stand his ground in a world where there will be more conflict all around,” she said.

In Japan and South Korea, analysts detected a shift in the political winds toward Mr. Trump, and it prompted renewed questions about Mr. Biden’s age and ability to project strength.

Yes the debate went about as I assumed it would Both lied a lot and Joe made himself look like a escapee from a dementia ward.

Biden trained for days for this debate and failed miserably.

Werbung:
Gab I told you all Joe would screw up. Now the entire world has see Joe at his best . O yes I forgot they claim he had a cold .
I have had colds many times. What a lame weasel worded excuse.
You do not like the truth Biden has mental issues and had to be helped off stage also .
When will liberals wake up and see the truth
You hate Trump fine but he's better for the nation then Biden is .

Referring to Mr. Biden, Bogdan Butkevych, a popular radio host, wrote on social media, “His main task was to convince the voters of his energy and readiness to rule.” But, he added, “He wasn’t able to do it. Accordingly, the chance of his replacement by another candidate from the Democrats increases.”

Some took a measure of solace in Mr. Trump’s saying that he did not find it acceptable for the Kremlin to keep occupied lands.

The headline in the French daily Le Monde read: “Joe Biden’s shipwreck in the televised debate against Donald Trump.” The president, the newspaper continued, is “a shadow of the Joe Biden who faced Donald Trump in the 2020 election.”

American presidents drive a very big truck with a large number of other countries pulled along behind, said Daniela Schwarzer, an executive board member of the Bertelsmann Foundation, a think tank in Washington, D.C. “And for the next four years, you need a strong American president and a reliable partner to Europe — someone who can stand his ground in a world where there will be more conflict all around,” she said.

In Japan and South Korea, analysts detected a shift in the political winds toward Mr. Trump, and it prompted renewed questions about Mr. Biden’s age and ability to project strength.

Yes the debate went about as I assumed it would Both lied a lot and Joe made himself look like a escapee from a dementia ward.

Biden trained for days for this debate and failed miserably.
Well seriously I thought that Joe was much funnier on Adderall than on Thorazine, and Joe might just land a new gig on SNL

Gab I told you all Joe would screw up. Now the entire world has see Joe at his best . O yes I forgot they claim he had a cold .
I have had colds many times. What a lame weasel worded excuse.
You do not like the truth Biden has mental issues and had to be helped off stage also .
When will liberals wake up and see the truth
You hate Trump fine but he's better for the nation then Biden is .''

Von shitshizpants was the worst president ever. He needs to second amendment himself, it's the only patriotic thing the vile bastard could possibly do.

The best thing they can do for Biden is put him back in the basement and shut him up
His performance was sad especially considering he had 5 days a camp David to rest and and prepare.

The best thing they can do for Biden is put him back in the basement and shut him up
His performance was sad especially considering he had 5 days a camp David to rest and and prepare.
They are going to get Biden to resign, and appoint that fag from Mexifornia which will force Kimballa to also resign forcing the Supreme court to weigh in

Werbung:
yes one lie vs 30000 lies.

gaslighting would not work anymore, if it ever did.
Lol trump didn't tell 3000 lies during the debate . Yes he did lie but so did Biden.We all know they both lie. The difference is Joe Biden kept whispering and loosing his train of thought and mumbling and talking nonsense. And Joe had to be helped off stage.
O yes he rested for 5 days preparing for the debate. Now the weasel excuse is he had a cold .
People are even talking about how poorly he did and some are saying he needs replaced as the canadate for 2024.
You can play the whatabout trump card all you want
There's something wrong with joe and it's easy too see
Reporters from around the world have reported on how bad he was
I am not a big trump fan but Joe scares the hell out of me.
He needs to go home and tell his delusional my uncle was ate by cannibals to his nanny as she spoon feeds him jello.

Back