Jill and Hunter Biden fighting over whose turn it is to tell joe what to do and change the diaper

Werbung:
I imagine Biden messed his pants when he was told their attemp to take Trump out in CIA wet work fashion failed to kill him.
Carville advises Biden to have others do his 'wet work' against Trump: 'Take a guy out' (msn.com)

Carville advises Biden to have others do his 'wet work' against Trump: 'Take a guy out' ...

"Yeah, not so much him," Carville responded. "I mean, to be candid, Anderson, President Biden is not the best attack politician I've ever seen in my life, and I'll leave it at that. But there are a lot of people to do what I call 'the wet work.'"

"Sounds like a mob hit," Anderson quipped.

"Well, it's kind of, but it's paid TV and stuff like that. But yes, that's a CIA term," Carville said. "Take a guy out."

Carville was a Clinton enforcer during Bill's days in the WH when so many potential Clinton threats mysteriously turned up dead.

Carville advises Biden to have others do his 'wet work' against Trump: 'Take a guy out' (msn.com)

Carville advises Biden to have others do his 'wet work' against Trump: 'Take a guy out' ...

"Yeah, not so much him," Carville responded. "I mean, to be candid, Anderson, President Biden is not the best attack politician I've ever seen in my life, and I'll leave it at that. But there are a lot of people to do what I call 'the wet work.'"

"Sounds like a mob hit," Anderson quipped.

"Well, it's kind of, but it's paid TV and stuff like that. But yes, that's a CIA term," Carville said. "Take a guy out."

Carville was a Clinton enforcer during Bill's days in the WH when so many potential Clinton threats mysteriously turned up dead.
lol. hte "mysteriously turned up dead" stupidity.

I imagine Biden messed his pants when he was told their attemp to take Trump out in CIA wet work fashion failed to kill him.
Biden is not the one that canno control his bowels. he does not need diapers.
Trump spends a part of every day sitting in a puddle of his own excrement, waiting for the help to come and clean him up and change his diaper.
Each day.
Every day.

Brave, brave Trump, sitting in poo.
Pretending to sit in poo in a presidential manner.

Werbung:
Back