If Kamala Loses…

Polls are not looking good. Kamala was up 2.2% nationally now it is just 1.8%.

Real clear betting odds are in favor of Trump 53.9 to 44.7..

That is the biggest disparity ever since Kamala was the candidate. A month ago she had a 2-3 point edge.

Not only a likely Trump win but republicans are going to keep the house(Up 7 seats) and take the senate(Up 4 seats.).

Bye bye.

Werbung:
Trump said he would issue 'dictatorial' edicts on his first day just like Biden did.
Biden DID NOT say that you lying old prick.

Was Biden a dictator on his first day?
No. There's nothing he did to indicate that. You think every democrat is a dictator because your si full of hate.

Then we might expect to see something similar from Trump on his first day.
You won't see anything from Trump. He will not be the POTUS. He will belch the usual stolen election shit and you'll buy every word of it. Who cares what he says? The Trump experiment is over.

Yes, democrats want to falsely accuse me of being Hitler so to humor them with their own example I will say that I will be the same type of dictator that Biden was on his first day when he overturned and disallowed all my border policies for controlling the flood of illegal immigrants into the US.
So you're admitting you were wrong. Got it.

No president has even done anything significant on Day One. Inauguration takes several hours, and then there are all the parties.
If Trump starts off by deporting lots of people, that will result in 24/7 coverage of the problems that it caused and very little will be accomplished.

Werbung:
No president has even done anything significant on Day One. Inauguration takes several hours, and then there are all the parties.
If Trump starts off by deporting lots of people, that will result in 24/7 coverage of the problems that it caused and very little will be accomplished.
I was in DC the day after the 1992 inauguration of Bill Clinton. He set a new record for the first time ever a US president snubbed his nose at a million American right to life marchers. Clinton overturned 5 abortion restrictions on his first day.

Back