I had a lug nut tell me there was no problem with Venezuela illegals , lets look at what JOE and giggles gave us.

the annoying thing

Yes he claimed they were not a problem and committed very few crimes Well they are delusional or lying or both lol,

Even Biden knows they were a problem but he could care less about them eb=entering the nation

I could go on and posty many more but I think I have proven my point that liberal lug nuts have no clue about what's really going on

And as yoiu can see Including results for crime in venezuela 2019 census.
Do you want results only for crime in venzuhela 2019 census?
Venezuela crime rate & statistics for 2019 was 40.98, a INF% increase from 2018.Now its down 25 percent because they came here And that is all on biden and giggles
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/im...nezuelan-gang-members-slip-into-us-rcna156290 330000 inn one year.

Crime is down over 25 percent in Venezuela dure to criminals going to the usa
https://insightcrime.org/news/venezuela-crime-rate-falling/

Werbung:
Got under yout your skin lol
You were so butt hurt you rushed here to start a new thread to whine

I have not posted for a couple days and I first post about this some time ago so your dumber the stomped shat . NO I just wanted to prove a point . IM right and you are wrong and its all giggles and Biden fault .
You try to weasel your way out of statements by attacking the poster or the source or call it right wing blather . Your problem is your a ass kissing tool .

I have not posted for a couple days and I first post about this some time ago so your dumber the stomped shat . NO I just wanted to prove a point . IM right and you are wrong and its all giggles and Biden fault .
You try to weasel your way out of statements by attacking the poster or the source or call it right wing blather . Your problem is your a ass kissing tool .
Reply in the thread so people can see what was actually vsaid, not your biased view of it
You don't enjoy look8ng stupid but that's normal

Reply in the thread so people can see what was actually vsaid, not your biased view of it
You don't enjoy look8ng stupid but that's normal
Your the one who said they are only a few crimes committed by a few people . And isn't it odd how they came here and started committing crimes and thier home nation crime drops and is down 25 percent .

You were wrong and either lying as you do to kiss giggles and joes ass or delusional or out of touch with current events. And your real problem is your ego you never will be man enough to admit your wrong .

Your the one who said they are only a few crimes committed by a few people . And isn't it odd how they came here and started committing crimes and thier home nation crime drops and is down 25 percent .

You were wrong and either lying as you do to kiss giggles and joes ass or delusional or out of touch with current events. And your real problem is your ego you never will be man enough to admit your wrong .
What is the national crime rate? Be specific

Lefties cannot understand why tens of millions of Americans don't support the trashing of America, Christianity and the US Constitution by racist Marxist democrats.

Lefties cannot understand why tens of millions of Americans don't support the trashing of America, Christianity and the US Constitution by racist Marxist democrats.
i understand your posts...you are an obsessed right wing morron posting christian blather constantly. lol

yes-excited.gif
I had a lug nut tell me there was no problem with Venezuela illegals​

So you have nothing
Your hate is based on bigotry
Lol your a ***** . I have posted several links that prove you wrong .
O so I am now a bigot , you must be claiming IM a bigot against Latinos right .
Well dumb ass my first wife was Latino we met in la back in the early 1980s.
Your so wrong and so blind its pathic . I have a problem with people from that nation yes , not because they are Latino you mutt but because so many are criminals and gang members.
If that makes me a bigot because I do no want gang members in the Usa from any nation any color any race you stupid idiot . Allof the dead and the raped and those ripped of or beaten are your fault yes yours for sitting there with your thumb up your ass smiling while your party destroys our natin.

So you have nothing
Your hate is based on bigotry
Yes its clear there is not a problem with criminals or gangs from there committing crime s in the usa your right I have nothing .

ass Criminal Migration
Aside from large-scale security operations, the OVV’s most recent violence report draws a link between the migration of criminal groups and a reduction in crime.

Venezuela’s ongoing economic crisis has squeezed both ordinary citizens and the country’s criminal groups. Economic decline in the labor and commercial sectors has left businesses and citizens unable to pay criminal groups, reducing opportunities for extortion and ransom kidnappings.

“Crime is falling in Venezuela because of the destruction of the country’s economy…because of the loss of opportunities for crime,” OVV director, Roberto Briceño-León, told InSight Crime.

Recession in Venezuela has led criminal gangs like the Tren de Aragua, Yeico Masacre, and The Meleán to infiltrate Venezuelan diasporas settled in other Latin American countries.

These gangs – especially the Tren de Aragua – have exploited the vulnerability of migrants and a lack of regional cooperation between authorities to expand criminal operations abroad. In Chile, Colombia, and Peru, the expansion of these organizations has led to spikes in violence and crime.

Werbung:
Yes he claimed they were not a problem and committed very few crimes Well they are delusional or lying or both lol,

Even Biden knows they were a problem but he could care less about them eb=entering the nation

I could go on and posty many more but I think I have proven my point that liberal lug nuts have no clue about what's really going on

And as yoiu can see Including results for crime in venezuela 2019 census.
Do you want results only for crime in venzuhela 2019 census?
Venezuela crime rate & statistics for 2019 was 40.98, a INF% increase from 2018.Now its down 25 percent because they came here And that is all on biden and giggles
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/im...nezuelan-gang-members-slip-into-us-rcna156290 330000 inn one year.

Crime is down over 25 percent in Venezuela dure to criminals going to the usa
https://insightcrime.org/news/venezuela-crime-rate-falling/

Back