HERE is the alternative story on the debate that democrats seem to forget about,

Werbung:
i can look at your posts and see that you aren't right in the head, does that help?
How could anyone look at and listen to Trump and not conclude that the guy is not right in the head? Or heart for that matter.

The other day a commentator on tv mentioned that Trump has never said anything nice about his parents, who are both dead. I will go further, has Trump ever shown a softer side? The black guy, godfather pizza ceo I the think, who supported Trump got Covid from Trump and died. I do not recall Trump showing any remorse or sorrow or compassion. Often people criticize when others compare Trump to jitter. Of course Trump has not done deeds as horrible as hitler. But in my humble opinion Trump is more evil than hitler. Long after 5 young blacks were found innocent by dna and were released, Trump kept advocating for their executions. In fact he never expressed anything regret for that and still doubles down on that claim. I would think that hitler would not do such a horrible thing.

Just the other day Trump said a period of violence would solve the crime in America. What he envisions is beating up suspects in streets or even shooting them instead of arrest and the ensuing trial. He thinks this would solve crime problem. And his supporters say he is not a dictator. Not only he is a dictator he is also delusional and mentally unstable. And of course he want to jail all his critics if he is in charge again. There is a reason 700+ national security leaders have endorsed Harris and have warned us re a second Trump term.

In case there is a method to his madness is this: he is trying to game the system. He assumes he will lose the election so he is concentrating on the aftermath. He is flaming the passion of his most extreme supporters hoping they will riot and somehow the election would go to the Supreme Court and then he would win.

If Trump wins and perhaps even if he loses this would be the end of democracy and freedom in the US as we know it.
Lefties hooked on Marxist insanity cannot seem to correctly understand anything President Trump says.

Did he stop it before 2018? Did he veto the post 2018 budget?

You do not debate honestly and talking to you is a waste of time.
Congress has been spending too much money on pork for decades, with democrat budgets averaging about twice as much in pok spending allocations as republican budgets.

How could anyone look at and listen to Trump and not conclude that the guy is not right in the head? Or heart for that matter.

The other day a commentator on tv mentioned that Trump has never said anything nice about his parents, who are both dead. I will go further, has Trump ever shown a softer side? The black guy, godfather pizza ceo I the think, who supported Trump got Covid from Trump and died. I do not recall Trump showing any remorse or sorrow or compassion. Often people criticize when others compare Trump to jitter. Of course Trump has not done deeds as horrible as hitler. But in my humble opinion Trump is more evil than hitler. Long after 5 young blacks were found innocent by dna and were released, Trump kept advocating for their executions. In fact he never expressed anything regret for that and still doubles down on that claim. I would think that hitler would not do such a horrible thing.
In spite of the human histories of various candidates, Trump articulates good policies and plans for America while Kamala has trouble making sense or explaining any plan she may have.

In spite of the human histories of various candidates, Trump articulates good policies and plans for America while Kamala has trouble making sense or explaining any plan she may have.
So Trump, we estimate, will increase the debt by about $5.8 trillion over the next 10 years, not including economic feedback effects. Whereas the Harris plan is definitely a lot cheaper in the sense that it will as officially introduce increased deficits by about $1.2 trillion over the next 10 years

You love debt. 6 trillion more is not good
Unless you are an economic moooron

So Trump, we estimate, will increase the debt by about $5.8 trillion over the next 10 years, not including economic feedback effects. Whereas the Harris plan is definitely a lot cheaper in the sense that it will as officially introduce increased deficits by about $1.2 trillion over the next 10 years

You love debt. 6 trillion more is not good
Unless you are an economic moooron
Faulty logic and projection. Democrats invent all sorts of lies about President Trump and dummies blindly believe and repeat every lie they are told.

Werbung:
Congress has been spending too much money on pork for decades, with democrat budgets averaging about twice as much in pok spending allocations as republican budgets.
Blah blah blah.

Could not answer a simple question. You do not debate honestly. You have no interest in the truth.

Back