HERE is the alternative story on the debate that democrats seem to forget about,

Werbung:
book is a high level thing, proving nothing about 2 specific people.
god you are stupid
What do I have to prove dumb ass?.
Harris was given sample question and that gust happened to be the ones she was asked. According to a ABC employee.
The female mod is that indeed a sorority sister and anti trump .
Trump was fact checked 7 times Harris lied 17 times and was never fact checked .
Nothing to prove it's all fact you just happen to live to be liberal ass kissing weasel who lives to argue when others and lie .You rarely post a thread and are just like a gang banger thug looking for someone to attack .like mark.You try with me but end up looking like a know nothing lying ass kisser you are so Sweet don't mind your cowerly behavior.

What do I have to prove dumb ass?.
Harris was given sample question and that gust happened to be the ones she was asked. According to a ABC employee.
The female mod is that indeed a sorority sister and anti trump .
Trump was fact checked 7 times Harris lied 17 times and was never fact checked .
Nothing to prove it's all fact you just happen to live to be liberal ass kissing weasel who lives to argue when others and lie .You rarely post a thread and are just like a gang banger thug looking for someone to attack .like mark.You try with me but end up looking like a know nothing lying ass kisser you are so Sweet don't mind your cowerly behavior.
you have to prove that being a "sorority sister" had any effect. duh.
there are over 100,000 in that sorority, you think they all love each other and will help each other out just because they are in the same sorority at one point (not same college, not same time)? if you do you are even dumber than I thought.

I have not researched this but if sample questions were given to Harris and not Trump then shame on abc.

But I seriously don’t this. Here I will do research. Could not find mainstream publisher but found an article in “Hungarian conservative.” Here is an excerpt:

To add fuel to the fire on the right, an X user by the handle @DocNetyoutube claimed in a post that he is in contact with an alleged whistleblower from ABC News. The alleged contact is willing to sign an affidavit saying that ABC gave the Harris campaign ‘sample questions’ that were almost identical to the ones asked during the debate; and that they had assured her and her team that she would not be fact-checked, but President Trump would be.
In the original post, the X user has promised to release the affidavit ‘before the weekend is out,’ but has not done so as of the time of writing this. Meanwhile, ABC News has denied on the record that they had shared debate questions with Vice President Harris.

Really? This is your evidence????

And a poster asked me why I assume everyone is a liar. Well, not everyone. Lol

What the questions would be should have been easy for anyone to guess. Trump lost because he wanted to talk about how he was not born with $40 million, Haitians eating pets, and the size of his stupid rallies. Plus he looked old, wrinkly and all used up.

nope it demonstrated it was fixed and you know it . She had the answers to the questions because she was given the a questions her sorority sister was the moderator, and she lied 17ntimes and was never fact checked and trump was fact checked 7 time's. only bold face liars and morons and political ass kissers would not see it . talk about double standards
Like her boss Joe, Kackles answered all the questions!

1727593480879.webp

What the questions would be should have been easy for anyone to guess. Trump lost because he wanted to talk about how he was not born with $40 million, Haitians eating pets, and the size of his stupid rallies. Plus he looked old, wrinkly and all used up.
Lefties like to control the debate and ask all the questions as well as provide all the one-sided politically biased dishonest fact-checking.

Leftist media supporters portray Kackles as a genius when they know she demonstrates an alarming lack of the level of intellect needed to effectively serve as President of the US.
name people who say she is a genius, lying mooron.
but you wont, as always lol

name people who say she is a genius, lying mooron.
but you wont, as always lol
Who should really care what biased people think?

She played "Rope-A-Dope" with Trump and won.
During the entire debate, she looked amused.
Trump looked like a tired old bum who drank far too much Thunderipple

She played "Rope-A-Dope" with Trump and won.
During the entire debate, she looked amused.
Trump looked like a tired old bum who drank far too much Thunderipple
Dummies think Kackles won because she answered all the fluff questions and none of the leftist moderators challenged a questionable thing she said.

1727632501549.webp

Who should really care what biased people think?

Not anything there about people claim8ng she is a genius
God you are stupid lol

Werbung:
But Trump did look angry and decrepit and he allowed himself to be lured into looking like a total imbecile. He was one roped dope.

Back