HERE is the alternative story on the debate that democrats seem to forget about,

Werbung:
I have found supporters claiming she is much smarter than Trump but I don't think very many Americans believe that nonsense
See here is your mistake: much smarter than Trump does not necessarily mean genius. She could be just average and still her supporters claim to be accurate. lol

(If the logic of the above does not compute for you. I am willing to give You some numerical examples explaining it.)

Last edited:
I have found supporters claiming she is much smarter than Trump but I don't think very many Americans believe that nonsense

so again you make a claim and can't prove it.

in other words, you lie. again. lol

based on their debate, harris certainly looked smarter than trump. trump was pathetic

See here is your mistake: much smarter than Trump does not necessarily mean genius. She could be just average and still her supporters claim to be accurate. lol

(If the logic of the above does not compute for you. I am willing to give You some numerical examples explaining it.)
See seems far less able to deal with the press and the public than does President Trump.

so again you make a claim and can't prove it.

in other words, you lie. again. lol

based on their debate, harris certainly looked smarter than trump. trump was pathetic
Harris did not look smarter to Americans who saw she offered no details as to how she planned to bring her feel-good heaven to earth in the US.

Beauty you say? You have no idea how much the above would hurt the narcissist “I am best looking” Trump.

Also the above is another example that you would say anything.
Kamala is younger and prettier than Trump but she offered no workable solutions to real problems facing tens of millions of Americans going into the Nov. election.

Kamala is younger and prettier than Trump but she offered no workable solutions to real problems facing tens of millions of Americans going into the Nov. election.

So Trump, we estimate, will increase the debt by about $5.8 trillion over the next 10 years, not including economic feedback effects. Whereas the Harris plan is definitely a lot cheaper in the sense that it will as officially introduce increased deficits by about $1.2 trillion over the next 10 years.

well, we know trump loves debt and wants to destroy our debt with a huge increase.

Werbung:
She won the beauty contest but not on facts and substance.
Beauty you say? You have no idea how much the above would hurt the narcissist “I am best looking” Trump.

Also the above is another example that you would say anything.
See seems far less able to deal with the press and the public than does President Trump.
blah blah blah

Back