Harris has cojones trump is ballless

Werbung:
She defeated the idiot Fox interviewer quite well. He tried to post one clip of Trump, and she forced him to show the one that should trouble us all.

Trump lacks the spine and guts to be interviewed by someone in the know like Rachael Maddow. Trump lacks the guts to debate Harris again.

And the second photo was NOT taken after her interview on Fox. It was dug up by some online Trumpster. But it really does not matter. Harris has guts a lot more guts than Trump. And she is not senile and losing her mind. She has not mentioned shark attacks, cancer causing windmills or Hannibal Lector even once, other than pointing out that Trump mentioned these silly things which reveal his mental problems.

She defeated the idiot Fox interviewer quite well. He tried to post one clip of Trump, and she forced him to show the one that should trouble us all.
All of Kamala's answers were word salads more than amply seasoned with repeated attacks against Trtump, as if Trump is responsible for the depressing economic conditions of the last 4 years.

All of Kamala's answers were word salads more than amply seasoned with repeated attacks against Trtump, as if Trump is responsible for the depressing economic conditions of the last 4 years.
Give examples of where she attacked Trump for the past 4 years

And if you find low unemployment and record stock markets to be depressing then you are truly a hateful anti-American idiot LOL

Trump was responsible for mismanaging the Covid crisis. Who knows how many fewer people would have died had Hillary been president like the majority of Americans votes for? Trump is a racist loser who cannot even control his bowels.

Kamala will be a far better president that Shitshizpants.

Trump was responsible for mismanaging the Covid crisis. Who knows how many fewer people would have died had Hillary been president like the majority of Americans votes for? Trump is a racist loser who cannot even control his bowels.

Kamala will be a far better president that Shitshizpants.
Kamala will sell herself to work evil to the great pleasure of leftist barbarians.

What the left is not telling people is that Harris refuses to sit in an interview with Sean Hannity or Tucker Carlson while Trump also knows better than to sit down before radical leftist democrats who attack him while giving lovingly wet tongue baths to the democrat incompetents.
I can't notice the difference.
Trumps frightened of her after she minced him.

Not everyone can tell the difference between honest debates and discussions and dishonest attempts by quacks to make it look like they are actually answering questions they do not answer.
I'm not everyone. I saw exactly what happened and she minced the dickhead. He never looked at her once and he's never gonna face her again.
Eating dogs and cats??
Who's the quack now idiot?

I am for Kamala using the best possible strategy for defeating Trump and suppressing all attempts that Trump will make to claim that he won when he actually lost. The best place for Trump is prison.

We aill all be better off when our country is Trump free.

I am for Kamala using the best possible strategy for defeating Trump and suppressing all attempts that Trump will make to claim that he won when he actually lost. The best place for Trump is prison.

We aill all be better off when our country is Trump free.
Kamala's best strategy is to follow Biden's lead and hide in the basement while hoping the crooked leftist political activists and media can lie and fraud her into office

Werbung:
Back