Fox news says trump lost debate lol

Werbung:
You sure obsess about sex
You have posted graphic and explicit posts about naked males
You are a creepy pervert
But I see you aren't as interested in sexul posts about women
A lot of perverts have been molested as a child. Let’s have some mercy on them.

You sure obsess about sex
You have posted graphic and explicit posts about naked males
You are a creepy pervert
But I see you aren't as interested in sexul posts about women
Yes, I still adamantly oppose the woke democrat placement of graphic homosexual images in Florida grade school libraries.

Yes, I still adamantly oppose the woke democrat placement of graphic homosexual images in Florida grade school libraries.
You: Perverts see nothing wrong with sexually aroused teenagers with engorged male appendages showering naked with secondary school girls

Only a sex obsessed pervert would post that in a political forum. It's creepy

When a prominent religious right blogged was caught frequenting sex shops he claimed he was conducting research.

Likewise you seem to know a lot about depravity.

You: Perverts see nothing wrong with sexually aroused teenagers with engorged male appendages showering naked with secondary school girls

Only a sex obsessed pervert would post that in a political forum. It's creepy
Foolish leftists do not speak out against forced government depravity and sexual perversion in public schools.

Sorority sues over admission of trans woman who got ‘aroused in their company’ (msn.com)

Sorority sues over admission of trans woman who got ‘aroused in their company’

When a prominent religious right blogged was caught frequenting sex shops he claimed he was conducting research.

Likewise you seem to know a lot about depravity.
I am fairly familiar with what the Bible teaches about depravity. Perhaps unknown to leftists, ignorance of the Bible is more common among convicted perverts than is knowledge of the Bible.

Fox News host triggers Donald Trump by saying "he decisively lost" the debate with Kamala Harris​

Fox Business anchor Neil Cavuto said the debate wasn't close, declaring it a "lopsided" loss for the Republican​

Sure is nice when both moderators are liberals and one was her sorority sisters

Last edited:
Obama is descended from Kenyan Muslims.
And YOU are descended from Adam and Eve and guilty of the Original Sin.
Because, according the the Biblical character known as "God", EVERYONE is guilty of the crimes of their ancestors.
Lot's Wife was guilty of disobedience and was turned to stone. Adam & Eve took bad culinary advice from a talking snake, Ham saw his drunken daddy's pecker and was punished by all his descendants being only fit to be "hewers of wood and bearers of water".

And Trump is guilty of the sins of his whoremongering grandfather and his Nazi father. But Mark does not seem to think that should apply.

So obviously Obama is guilty of being half Kenyan, a member of a race that God decided that should be splitting logs and carrying buckets of water. No wonder he opposed the Keystone Pipeline.

Silly silly Mark thinks he is superior to Obama because none of his ancestors were nasty, inferior African people.

Trump LOST the debate because he lied and lied and lied some more, and neither of the moderators had a thing to say about pet eating Haitians or people strolling out of Trump's rallies before Trump had run out of words.

Was Trump prepared to play Rope-a-Dope? Other than being, well, a dope?

Werbung:
Back