Fox news says trump lost debate lol

Oh no it will be more than 8years if they get in! Trust me!
As far as for you not wanting or care for her policies because of you hating Trump, tells me exactly who and what you are. You promote hate and I know I’m nowhere near or low as you are! Thanks for clearing it up loud and clear! You are a loser! I won’t lose no matter who will be President! America will! But I’ll be just fine and I am! Bye you loser! I don’t mix with your kind!
Hell has no fury like a petulant little fluffy female scorned. Good riddance.

Werbung:
That's right. Democrats feel they have a sacred duty to dig up Trump's entire history looking for dirt and a sacred duty to cover up Kamala's entire history of dirt.
I know you have no evidence or you would present it immediately.
It's just pure hate as usual.

Trump showed his respect for women with the pussy grabbing episode. I didn't see Harris grabbing too many cocks.

Nobody can state her policies because she rarely attempts to identify them and when she does she flip-flops all over the field so nobody can know for sure after hearing her jumbled word salad nonsense declarations.
It doesn't matter if she has no policies, which is wring anyway. It wouldn't matter because you'd disagree anyway.
Yet your happy to support a 34 times convicted felon, convicted sexual assaulter, twice impeached whore jockey. You've really got your priorities right.

Most of the people who cannot afford to own a home are White and many are Christians, dummy.
The business of good governmentnts is not to raise taxes so corrupt politicians can throw money at potential voters while taking a little off the government funding top for themselves for 'handling.'

I know you have no evidence or you would present it immediately.
It's just pure hate as usual.

Trump showed his respect for women with the pussy grabbing episode. I didn't see Harris grabbing too many cocks.
Kackles shows herself a hero to transexual men seeking to destroy women's sports. Many good women do not appreciate Kackle's demented support for such destruction.

It doesn't matter if she has no policies, which is wring anyway. It wouldn't matter because you'd disagree anyway.
Yet your happy to support a 34 times convicted felon, convicted sexual assaulter, twice impeached whore jockey. You've really got your priorities right.
Facist democrat despots keep trotting out their unjust Trump conviction on bogus charges because they have no policies of their own to crow about.

The stuff t
The business of good governmentnts is not to raise taxes so corrupt politicians can throw money at potential voters while taking a little off the government funding top for themselves for 'handling.'
The stuff that you say often has no relation to reality and almost never with any substantiation.

Facist democrat despots keep trotting out their unjust Trump conviction on bogus charges because they have no policies of their own to crow about.
What? What happened to all those supposed Marxist policies? You were fibbing about them?

You would say ANYTHING!

Last edited:
Let me guess: the evidence that she was given the questions in advance is that she won big. Right?

And of course you believe that all of the thousands of audiences that go to her rallies are all fake and computer generated. Right?

The stench of desperation is just nauseating.

I'm sure the person you replied to also believes Barak Obama is a secret gay muslim from Kenya and Michell Obama is a man.

Those people are bat crap crazy.

You cannot provide evidence she fucked anyone but Willie Brown.

I'm surprised a godbotherer would stoop so low as to suggest that without evidence. But is typical of ratbag Magas.

She had a year and a half relationship with Brown.

It wasn't a short term affair. Nor was it a one night hook up.

No one was cheating on anyone either.

Just because she had a relationship with Brown the tacky conservatives turn it into something like she used him.

While the man they support is a sexual assaulter and serial cheater. He had 5 children by 3 different women. He cheated on all three of his wives.

Werbung:
Perhaps we should not get into graphic detain of the many procedures and positions Kamala used to advance her career among immoral democrats.
You sure obsess about sex
You have posted graphic and explicit posts about naked males
You are a creepy pervert
But I see you aren't as interested in sexul posts about women

Back