Fox news says trump lost debate lol

Werbung:
We were treated by democrats to every detail of Trump's sexual history dating back 3 decades, so now it is only fair to dig out all the details of Kamala's sexual history.
It would be fair if you could provide evidence but there's none. Trump rooted dozen of tarts including Daniels and McDougall I know of.

His wife was the town bike before she fucked her way into his bank account.

It would be fair if you could provide evidence but there's none. Trump rooted dozen of tarts including Daniels and McDougall I know of.

His wife was the town bike before she fucked her way into his bank account.
You are not calling for deep dive investigations into Kamala's sexual past like democrats dove into Trump's past. That is because your support for Kamala and opposition to Trump is based on politics, not reason, loigic, or facts.

You can never state her policies bitter butt! I asked you several times! Because you can’t! She memorized her answers! Sure she won her high school debate with the traitors ABC!
Her interviews are the exactly rehearsed bio!
What’s her policies? Tell me!
I don't have to state her policies nor do I care. Go to her website and search it.
I dont care what her policies are or if she has any. I want Trump to go down at any cost and you can belch your bile all you like. It doesn't bother me.

Settle down. None of this venom your spitting will change a thing. You'll have to adjust to it for 8 years.

You are not calling for deep dive investigations into Kamala's sexual past like democrats dove into Trump's past. That is because your support for Kamala and opposition to Trump is based on politics, not reason, loigic, or facts.
Why would I?
You guys apparently all know about her past but can't prove a word.
Trumps past was all over the tv.
Isn't your denigration of Harris based on politics?
Christ your fucking dumb.

I don't have to state her policies nor do I care. Go to her website and search it.
Nobody can state her policies because she rarely attempts to identify them and when she does she flip-flops all over the field so nobody can know for sure after hearing her jumbled word salad nonsense declarations.

Why would I?
You guys apparently all know about her past but can't prove a word.
Trumps past was all over the tv.
Isn't your denigration of Harris based on politics?
Christ your fucking dumb.
That's right. Democrats feel they have a sacred duty to dig up Trump's entire history looking for dirt and a sacred duty to cover up Kamala's entire history of dirt.

Once you said historical Bible was written for historical people. You don’t say that much anymore. lol. But you would say just about anything you thought to be helpful at the time.
KKK democrats murdered innocent blacks at will because of the power of democrat mob injustice. Modern democrats prosecute and jail innocent conservatives and Christians by the illegitimate power of stolen mob injustice democrat tyranny.

Nobody can state her policies because she rarely attempts to identify them and when she does she flip-flops all over the field so nobody can know for sure after hearing her jumbled word salad nonsense declarations.
Would you accept “concepts” in lieu of “policies”? Lol

Werbung:
Back