Fox news says trump lost debate lol

Werbung:
I admit her handlers claimed she did well to avoid telling Americans what she really believes about important issues.
You admit? Lol

Fox says she won handily. WSJ the same. Carl rove the same. Etc etc etc

Name the most prominent relatively non partisan person who believes she won. Other than narcissist Trump, that is. Lol

Kamala was given the debate questions in advance by the moderators who worked for ABC which is owned by a close friend of Kamala. It does not get more rigged than that.
Each and every question each of them was asked was 100% predictable and known to both Trump and Kamala. Trump lost because Kamala knew that Trump would go ape when she pointed out that he was born obscenely rich and that people were leaving his rallies early out of boredom. Or perhaps to avoid the traffic jam getting out of the parking lot.

Kamala played a great game of Rope-a-dope, knowing precisely what the dope would do. And it was not by any means to act presidential.

WOC (partially)
DEI (fully)
Earned coveted government positions by sleeping her way to the top.
Has a killer giggle.

Did I leave anything out?
You cannot provide evidence she fucked anyone but Willie Brown.

I'm surprised a godbotherer would stoop so low as to suggest that without evidence. But is typical of ratbag Magas.

You wouldn't have heard anything watching cartoons.

You're a liar. She announced several policies.

She minced Trump and even fix admitted it. Now dickhead Donny doesn't want another debate. I wonder why?

Trump is now toast. Get out your humble pie for November.
You can never state her policies bitter butt! I asked you several times! Because you can’t! She memorized her answers! Sure she won her high school debate with the traitors ABC!
Her interviews are the exactly rehearsed bio!
What’s her policies? Tell me!

Let me guess: the evidence that she was given the questions in advance is that she won big. Right?

And of course you believe that all of the thousands of audiences that go to her rallies are all fake and computer generated. Right?

The stench of desperation is just nauseating.
No! ABC asks questions then did not follow up for both to answer the questions. Jan 6th! Her BIO when asked an economy question! Had she met Putin? Spoke on crowds at a damn rally! They knew what buttons to push but yet told US nothing! Her interview since then, the same! Shake on David Muir! ABC! And no way Harris will go on FOX!

It doesn't matter. Fox said he was a failure.
WTF is wrong with you?
Accept it and move on.
You are cruel! Fox did not state Trump is a failure! They know that Trump fell for the gaslighting!
They “trained” Harris to bait Trump and succeeded so stupid ass Harris did not have to answer anything and justify her policies! Harris is a fucking puppet!

What are her policies Boris??????

ABC did not fact check both! If you think it was fair, you think like Harris! Lower than dirt! People hate Trump! Do you know why? Think about it if you have any size brain?

You are cruel! Fox did not state Trump is a failure! They know that Trump fell for the gaslighting!
They “trained” Harris to bait Trump and succeeded so stupid ass Harris did not have to answer anything and justify her policies! Harris is a fucking puppet!

What are her policies Boris??????

ABC did not fact check both! If you think it was fair, you think like Harris! Lower than dirt! People hate Trump! Do you know why? Think about it if you have any size brain?

Trump is a mooron lol
He was pathetic 8n the debate
It's that simple

You admit? Lol

Fox says she won handily. WSJ the same. Carl rove the same. Etc etc etc

Name the most prominent relatively non partisan person who believes she won. Other than narcissist Trump, that is. Lol
Fox and assorted republicans are drifting into foolishness.

Each and every question each of them was asked was 100% predictable and known to both Trump and Kamala. Trump lost because Kamala knew that Trump would go ape when she pointed out that he was born obscenely rich and that people were leaving his rallies early out of boredom. Or perhaps to avoid the traffic jam getting out of the parking lot.

Kamala played a great game of Rope-a-dope, knowing precisely what the dope would do. And it was not by any means to act presidential.
Donna Brazille was exposed for having given Hillary the debate questions ahead of time in her debate. Are all democrats so stupid as to think giving the democrats the questions ahead of time and refusing to do the same for republicans are equal treatments? Are democrats too stupid to see that refusing to debate in settings where conservative moderators ask questions is a clear sign of a rigged debate?

You cannot provide evidence she fucked anyone but Willie Brown.

I'm surprised a godbotherer would stoop so low as to suggest that without evidence. But is typical of ratbag Magas.
We were treated by democrats to every detail of Trump's sexual history dating back 3 decades, so now it is only fair to dig out all the details of Kamala's sexual history.

Werbung:
Back