Fox news says trump lost debate lol

Are you a convicted or unconvinced pervert?
Where is the justice in punishing anyone for what some ancestor did?
The Biblical character known as "God" does this over and over and OVER!

How many of the people drowned in the alleged Great Flood were babies? I bet many were fetuses as well. How where they guilty and deserving of drowning?

Your Biblical God is a dick. And I bet you claim to fear and love him simultaneously. MrIncredibledefinesXianity.webp

Werbung:
Sorry son. You're wrong again.

Obama was careful not to publicly show continued allegiance and respect for the Muslim people and religion of his father, but he never condemned the years of violence and murders by black Muslims around the world. Democrats wanted Trump to condemn white racist groups he never supported but democrats never called for Obama to condemn black Muslim violence and murder, even in the Ft. Hood massacre by a black Muslim terrorist on US soil.

Actual quote from "Dreams from My Father" [pg. 100-101]: To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night, in the dorms, we discussed necolonialism, Franz Fanon, Eurocentrism, and patriarchy. When we ground out our cigarettes in the hallway carpet or set our stereos so loud that the walls began to shake, we were resisting bourgeois society’s stifling constraints. We weren’t indifferent or careless or insecure. We were alienated. But this strategy alone couldn’t provide the distance I wanted, from Joyce or my past. After all, there were thousands of so-called campus radicals, most of them white and tenured and happily tolerated. No, it remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.

And Trump is guilty of the sins of his whoremongering grandfather and his Nazi father. But Mark does not seem to think that should apply.
Ungodly sinners guilty of all sorts of abominations are very critical and judgmental of others as they look for excuses to wrongly justify their hatred of them.

Trump LOST the debate because he lied and lied and lied some more, and neither of the moderators had a thing to say about pet eating Haitians or people strolling out of Trump's rallies before Trump had run out of words.

Was Trump prepared to play Rope-a-Dope? Other than being, well, a dope?
Trump was made to look like a loser by corrupt leftist democrat interrogators who gave Kackles a soft-soap massaging pass on every specially prepared and pureed question she was given in advance of the debate.

Silly silly Mark thinks he is superior to Obama because none of his ancestors were nasty, inferior African people.
Lefties have a bad habit of falsely accusing conservatives and Christians of thinking things they don't think so leftist liars can condemn them as if they are wicked instead of righteous.

Trump LOST the debate because he lied and lied and lied some more, and neither of the moderators had a thing to say about pet eating Haitians or people strolling out of Trump's rallies before Trump had run out of words.

Was Trump prepared to play Rope-a-Dope? Other than being, well, a dope?
The panel of Trump-hating leftist inquisitors turned the debate into a leftist political attack on Trump and a fake promotion of the Klueless Kommunits Kamala.

Do Americans actually consider Trump's followers leaving his rallies to be of any value whatever?
No, they do not.

Do Americans actually fear that their pets will be eaten by Haitians when there are no witnesses, no photos, no videos and the city government of Springfield says it never happened?

Trump looked like a fool in the debate because he acted like a fool, blathering on and on about matters of no concern, and actually endangering people in Springfield. Trump is ignorant and stupid and can be tricked into making a fool of himself.

Obama was careful not to publicly show continued allegiance and respect for the Muslim people and religion of his father, but he never condemned the years of violence and murders by black Muslims around the world. Democrats wanted Trump to condemn white racist groups he never supported but democrats never called for Obama to condemn black Muslim violence and murder, even in the Ft. Hood massacre by a black Muslim terrorist on US soil.

Actual quote from "Dreams from My Father" [pg. 100-101]: To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night, in the dorms, we discussed necolonialism, Franz Fanon, Eurocentrism, and patriarchy. When we ground out our cigarettes in the hallway carpet or set our stereos so loud that the walls began to shake, we were resisting bourgeois society’s stifling constraints. We weren’t indifferent or careless or insecure. We were alienated. But this strategy alone couldn’t provide the distance I wanted, from Joyce or my past. After all, there were thousands of so-called campus radicals, most of them white and tenured and happily tolerated. No, it remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.
Where's the evidence he is a Muslim?

Do Americans actually consider Trump's followers leaving his rallies to be of any value whatever?
No, they do not.

Do Americans actually fear that their pets will be eaten by Haitians when there are no witnesses, no photos, no videos and the city government of Springfield says it never happened?

Trump looked like a fool in the debate because he acted like a fool, blathering on and on about matters of no concern, and actually endangering people in Springfield. Trump is ignorant and stupid and can be tricked into making a fool of himself.
Haitians do worship demons and devils, they do sacrifice animals, and they do eat pets in Haiti. How many of them still do those things after being flown into the US by democrat design remains an unknown.

Werbung:
Haitians do worship demons and devils, they do sacrifice animals, and they do eat pets in Haiti. How many of them still do those things after being flown into the US by democrat design remains an unknown.
Who gives a shit what they do. Although I would prefer they started eating demented old god botherers.

Back