The back door Harris thread

Werbung:
Oooh! Trump can raise his fist and shake it when his ear is perforated! How brave!
Trump is a ham actor, and starred in a popular (yet rather stupid) TV series. I think that hiring him fo that series was a very bad idea, because he appealed to so many idiots who would love to be billionaires and fire people. like the Trump character on the TV show.

Oooh! Trump can raise his fist and shake it when his ear is perforated! How brave!
Trump is a ham actor, and starred in a popular (yet rather stupid) TV series. I think that hiring him fo that series was a very bad idea, because he appealed to so many idiots who would love to be billionaires and fire people. like the Trump character on the TV show.

like every one is laughing at dementia joe and giggles.
View attachment 15325View attachment 15326

And the liberal morons who think the shooting was fake.
I will post much more for you g8ggles

i dont know anyone intelligent laughing at harris. you can disagree with her, but she is a mature, intelligent person with a great background.

but moorons like you no doubt laugh at mature presidential candidates since you support a convicted felon old man.

i dont know anyone intelligent laughing at harris. you can disagree with her, but she is a mature, intelligent person with a great background.

but moorons like you no doubt laugh at mature presidential candidates since you support a convicted felon old man.
lol sure she is giggles knows best.
Has her knees heald up

lol y9ur blind

If you remember for the last two years I've told you Biden has mental issues and physical issues and you denied it all just like you're denying no one lasted Camellia Harris looks like I'll be making a fool out of you again in a few months just like I have for the last 2 years with you supporting Biden when it was obvious he had problems I can see why Democrats would want someone with metal competency issues as president.

Democratic party the media and Biden's family and Biden himself along with all his White House staff knew he had a problem and they hit it from you like the cowards they are they wanted to hold on to power so bad they were willing to do anything

Werbung:
its weird how you right wing moorons obsess about sex in other people.
its quite creepy in fact.

but you're an immature mooron who spends all that energy on stupid nicknames. lol
And its weird how liberals try to influence kids sexuality and hide it from their parents . All what energy it takes about 1 second to come up with a nick name like your lig nut

Back