First Woman and Woman of Color is Presidential nominee.

I was DEI years before DEI was coined. :)
Rachel Dolezal pretended to be black. Kamala has changed her identity from Indian to black. Ben Stiller wishes he was black. Obama chose to identify as black, shunning the privileged white side of his ancestry. So many white lefties wish they were black because the democrats have fundamentally transformed blacks into the new priviliged race class.

Werbung:
You just make sure when early voting starts, everyone you know, you either bring them, text them, etc to vote! No matter who they vote for! That’s all of our job! The VOTE! EARLY! And text everyone to watch debate or debates!
It has been well known for decades that crooks vote early, vote late, and vote often.

Rachel Dolezal pretended to be black. Kamala has changed her identity from Indian to black. Ben Stiller wishes he was black. Obama chose to identify as black, shunning the privileged white side of his ancestry. So many white lefties wish they were black because the democrats have fundamentally transformed blacks into the new priviliged race class.

she "changed her identity from indian to black" ...how? prove it.

blacks are a "priviledged class"...how? prove it.

I am not sure if you are gaslighting or merely full of err gas. You named one person who has said that while many media have portrayed that as off the cough and odd. I doubt he meant it. Claims containing “many” are tricky. so how many, nine? Nine out of millions? You make outlandish claims, almost never with any proof.

Another poster asked me to name an outlandish claim by you and I said I will identify them going forward. And here it is. I doubt he will respond to this an at least acknowledge that I identified an outlandish claim.

You only know one toon: leftist, savages, etc. And you lie all the time. All the time!

It has been well known for decades that crooks vote early, vote late, and vote often.
Well many wait until the day of voting. But many things like weather, illnesses, forget, etc make that vote missed. I guess we will never know all, but I think they encourage the early vote because many don’t vote at all. Just not sure on the how, but people need to vote! I think this election may be the most watched ever! Protect the vote!

You make outlandish and often nonsensical claims. Here is a famous version of you: guilliani kept claiming that he had the proof that several hundred dead people had voted in I think Georgia. And then he was being deposed in a court proceeding and he admitted he cannot produce even one name. I recall in a different thread many posters many times asked you to just none case or one name to prove your claim. And you never did.

Just like you brutalize minorities in your words guilliani brutalized a mother daughter volunteer black voters in ga. He was sued and was ordered to pay millions in damages. He then started to hide his ass…ets. He is a coward and a deadbeat. And here you are never providing evidence for your outlandish claims. And you lie lie lie. All the time. If your lips are moving, you are lying.

Georgia? Truths will begin to come out. Just like with Zuckerberg being ruled by Dems can cause him his company. Can’t prove many things until that one person comes forward with evidence! And no doubt, same in the elections of wrong doing.

Georgia? Truths will begin to come out. Just like with Zuckerberg being ruled by Dems can cause him his company. Can’t prove many things until that one person comes forward with evidence! And no doubt, same in the elections of wrong doing.
4 yea4s and counting lol
Yeah the truth will come out any day now lol

Yes. I guess noting is ever totally settled because things might be revealed in the future. It is 4 long year later for crying out loud. But the truth is that Guilliani admitted he did not have even one name. And while he was president, trump brought dozens of suits and all unsuccessful. I think by now the presumption should be that our elections were safe and fair. Not to mention that Trump and his sycophants never question trumps win in 2016. I mean how stupid do these people think Americans are?

Well many wait until the day of voting. But many things like weather, illnesses, forget, etc make that vote missed. I guess we will never know all, but I think they encourage the early vote because many don’t vote at all. Just not sure on the how, but people need to vote! I think this election may be the most watched ever! Protect the vote!
Let's pray the 2024 election is not stolen by fraud.

You make outlandish and often nonsensical claims. Here is a famous version of you: guilliani kept claiming that he had the proof that several hundred dead people had voted in I think Georgia. And then he was being deposed in a court proceeding and he admitted he cannot produce even one name. I recall in a different thread many posters many times asked you to just none case or one name to prove your claim. And you never did.

Just like you brutalize minorities in your words guilliani brutalized a mother daughter volunteer black voters in ga. He was sued and was ordered to pay millions in damages. He then started to hide his ass…ets. He is a coward and a deadbeat. And here you are never providing evidence for your outlandish claims. And you lie lie lie. All the time. If your lips are moving, you are lying.
I don't remember claiming dead people voted in Georgia, but I am aware that democrat election officials are very angry over new republican election rules allowing election officials to conduct reasonable investigations into possible voting fraud before certifying an election.

Georgia: Democrats sue to block new GOP-backed election certification rules | CNN Politics 8-26-24

Democrats sue to block new GOP-backed Georgia election certification rules

By Fredreka Schouten and Tierney Sneed, CNN

3 minute read

Updated 11:39 PM EDT, Mon August 26, 202407:20

CNN —

Democrats, with the backing of Kamala Harris’ presidential campaign, on Monday sued to block controversial new election rules in Georgia that they warned could lead to post-election “chaos” in the presidential battleground state in November.

The lawsuit, filed in Georgia state court by the Democratic National Committee, the Georgia Democratic Party and Democratic members of several county election boards, takes aim at two rules passed recently by the Georgia State Election Board that allow election officials to conduct a “reasonable inquiry” before certifying election results and permit members of county election boards to investigate ballot counts.

Werbung:
4 yea4s and counting lol
Yeah the truth will come out any day now lol
Leftist media giants lied about the Hunter Biden laptop and other things in order to help Biden in the 2020 election. Good Americans absolutely reject such criminal election interference but democrats love criminal election interference in their favor.

Back