First Woman and Woman of Color is Presidential nominee.

Yes. I guess noting is ever totally settled because things might be revealed in the future. It is 4 long year later for crying out loud. But the truth is that Guilliani admitted he did not have even one name. And while he was president, trump brought dozens of suits and all unsuccessful. I think by now the presumption should be that our elections were safe and fair. Not to mention that Trump and his sycophants never question trumps win in 2016. I mean how stupid do these people think Americans are?
Democrats more or less successfully batted down several challenges to 2020 voting fraud but there remains massive amounts of evidence of 2020 voting fraud that nobody has yet disproven.

Werbung:
Democrats more or less successfully batted down several challenges to 2020 voting fraud but there remains massive amounts of evidence of 2020 voting fraud that nobody has yet disproven.
Because you haven't proven its credible duh
Gid you are stupid
You expect intelligent people to pander to your stupidity lol

I don't remember claiming dead people voted in Georgia, but I am aware that democrat election officials are very angry over new republican election rules allowing election officials to conduct reasonable investigations into possible voting fraud before certifying an election.
Based on the coverage that I have seen the above is a blatant misrepresentation, even an outright lie.

You really do not deserve a direct response. By now most know that you lie lie lie. And your err logic is atrocious too.

Prayers are very much like lottery tickets. Mostly, you pray and buy a ticket, hoping for the best, but nothing normally happens. Then every one in a very long while, some one scores with the lottery or announces that his prayers have been answered.

I stopped praying a very long time ago, and so far I have owned two lottery tickets: one was a gift, and it was a winner in the sense that I could exchange it for another lottery ticket, which, of course, lost. Then a girlfriend obsesses with numerology told me the winning number, and asked for half the winnings. Of course, it lost. She said that it lost because I had a losing attitude. I told her she owned me 50¢. She refused to pay.

Because you haven't proven its credible duh
Gid you are stupid
You expect intelligent people to pander to your stupidity lol
Democrats knew in advance that verifying questionable ballots by the millions would be all but impossible, and certainly impossible in the short time frame between the election and the swearing in of the new president. That is what voting fraud crooks count on.

Democrats knew in advance that verifying questionable ballots by the millions would be all but impossible, and certainly impossible in the short time frame between the election and the swearing in of the new president. That is what voting fraud crooks count on.
Another post full of blather and devoid of any evidence or facts.

what "questionable ballots in the millions"?
you post stupidity but you must enjoy looking stupid.

or are you talking about the trump ballots in 2016? lol.

you truly are am ooron

what "questionable ballots in the millions"?
you post stupidity but you must enjoy looking stupid.

or are you talking about the trump ballots in 2016? lol.

you truly are am ooron
Any normal Trump supporter confronted with the argument that Trump 2016 win is also suspect then, would lower their head in shame, shut their stoopid mouth and disappear. But it takes a very err special person to continue claiming no elections in us is reliable and never even acknowledge the question about Trump 2026 win.

If gasoline prices are too high for you, you can simply invest in ExxonMobil or ConocoShell or whomever are make back the extra money the gas price increase cost you. But Trump did nothing to make gasoline cheaper and Biden did nothing to make it more expensive.
You can choose to be an owner of an oil company if you so desire. Buy shares in the ETF called USO and you can own pieces of many oil companies.
Current price is $75.55 per share.

In the past year it has gone up 13.35%

If a person doesn't want to pay the price of gas they don't have to.

All they need to do is change the vehicle they drive.

They can stop paying for gas and buy an EV. No gas needed.

They can buy a Hybrid or EV/hybrid and use much less gas.

We bought our first hybrid in 2001. We made the decision then to never buy a regular gas car again and I haven't.

I've been driving a hybrid car for over 20 years. The price of gas stopped being an issue for me in 2001.

I get at least 55 mpg in my Prius during the summer and around 50 mpg in the winter.

I could care less about the price of gas. I spend around 30 dollars to fill my tank. That tank will last me a month or more if I don't go on a road trip.

Those who complain about the price of gas want to pay those high prices. If they didn't want to pay a lot for gas, they would get a different vehicle. No one is forced to buy a certain type of car. People CHOOSE to buy the very expensive gas cars.

I have absolutely no sympathy for them.

They're just foolish suckers as far as I'm concerned. I laugh at them as I drive by the gas stations.

A Prius is a great choice. If I drove more, i'd most likely buy one.
I have a Subaru Outback and a Toyota Yaris. Neither uses much gas, and maybe I drive 4000 miles a year.
Gas prices are down here in Miami. the lowest I have seen for Regular is $3.12, the highest $3.99.

Who knows when the 100% solar Aptera will be available? They say at the end of this year. But they have been promising every year and so far, they have not delivered a single one.

A Prius is a great choice. If I drove more, i'd most likely buy one.
I have a Subaru Outback and a Toyota Yaris. Neither uses much gas, and maybe I drive 4000 miles a year.
Gas prices are down here in Miami. the lowest I have seen for Regular is $3.12, the highest $3.99.

Who knows when the 100% solar Aptera will be available? They say at the end of this year. But they have been promising every year and so far, they have not delivered a single one.

The Prius car has come a long way since 2001 when I bought the first one. In fact the 2024 Prius is Road and Track car of the year.

If I don't go on a road trip, I don't drive much either. Which is why a tank of gas will last me a month or more.

A prius is a good car to drive whether you drive a lot or not. On top of saving a ton of money on gas, you're not spewing exhaust out into the air nearly as much as a regular car.

In fact, it's so little that now, when I rent a car when traveling, the smell of a regular gas car is horrible. I can't believe I had been sitting in that toxic mess for so many decades and never noticed it. I keep my windows up in traffic because the smell of exhaust makes me sick to my stomach.

Werbung:
Just curious, who do you think had a better chance of beating Trump: Biden or Harris?
is that all that matters to you?
Who can beat Trump. Why don't you start thinking in terms of who is better for this country. Compare the last nearly four years now with biden harris with the four years of Trump. If you are honest you will admit that things were better with President Trump.

Back