Fascist rich world leaders propose taxing the poor to increase their own power and wealth

1 Samuel 15:2-3 ESV / 214 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I have noted what Amalek did to Israel in opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.
I am reading your evil hateful Bible
The Amalekites savagely murdered Jews coming out of Egypt and God's judgment on them was for the Jews to kill them all.

Werbung:
The Amalekites savagely murdered Jews coming out of Egypt and God's judgment on them was for the Jews to kill them all.
But in the cities of these peoples that the Lord your God is giving you for an inheritance, you shall save alive nothing that breathes, but you shall devote them to complete destruction, the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites, as the Lord your God has commanded.” (Deut 20:16-17Open in Logos Bible Software (if available))

“Joshua left none remaining, but devoted to destruction all that breathed, just as the Lord God of Israel commanded.” (Josh 10:40Open in Logos Bible Software (if available

Genocide
You groom children))

But in the cities of these peoples that the Lord your God is giving you for an inheritance, you shall save alive nothing that breathes, but you shall devote them to complete destruction, the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites, as the Lord your God has commanded.” (Deut 20:16-17Open in Logos Bible Software (if available))
When God executes judgment on individuals or on a nation of individuals He knows what He is doing and He always does the right thing, unlike modern leftists who show more favor to murderers than to their victims.

Killing babies
Genocide
You groom children
The Bible should have served as an example to the Arab butchers. If they had been reading the Bible they would have learned that if they murder Jewish babies then they are subject to serious judgment. Any innocent OPalestinians who could should have already have fled Gaza like they wwere warned by the IDF. The rest are like citizens of London were during WW2, subject to being killed by the fighting.

Why should God want to kill Amalekite children? Just deities should not do evil crap like that.

Your "God" is fictional.
You should ask God to give you understanding and answers to your questions, especially since the chemical and electrical reactions that secularist claim are totally responsible for giving you thoughts will never have the answers you seek.

You call the execution of murderers 'genocide.' God calls it justice.

i call it genocide because thats exactly what those verses say to do. wipe out people completely. that's...genocide. duh

yes, your evil god calls is "justice" in a pathetic attempt to justify his evil.
and you defend this evil.
wow. you are so hateful.

You should ask God to give you understanding and answers to your questions, especially since the chemical and electrical reactions that secularist claim are totally responsible for giving you thoughts will never have the answers you seek.

yes, i'd rather ask god why he condone genocide since that is so evil.

You also may think you know how billions of giant orbs of matter suddenly banged themselves into existence in an ordered universe stretching trillions of miles across.
That's correct, I do and I also know your silly god was not involved.
The difference being there is evidence of my belief, there's none for yours.

i call it genocide because thats exactly what those verses say to do. wipe out people completely. that's...genocide. duh
If you disagree with how God dealt with OT sinners then you will ceretainly have a problem with how He is going to deal with the wickedness on earth when He returns.

Werbung:
Back