Fascist rich world leaders propose taxing the poor to increase their own power and wealth

You want to give them permission to make this planet less habitable so they can enrich themselves.
We can create renewable energy without wrecking our planet.
That is what needs to be done.
The businesses that need to grow are these that produce energy without wrecking the climate of this planet we all must live in.
There will be no "End Times" Jesus will never come back, Armageddon is a silly myth. Jesus already said when he would return and them he didn't. And he won't. He is not up there in the sky somewhere waiting to Make Earth Great Again.

Werbung:

John 8:31-33​

King James Version​

31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;​

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.​

33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?​

That's that silly Bible again.
That also approved of slavery and incest. Quote those bits also.

Those who make peace with God and get His help in understanding His word know for a fact that God does not support or promote inhumanity.
Here we go. Make peace and understanding with a god that has never been proven to exist??

He slaughtered thousands of male kids and kept the girls for sex slaves yet that's not inhumanity???
Have you ever read the Bible? Apparently not.

The Biblical character "God" ignored the Holocaust, never bothered to condemn slavery, lynchings, Klan threats or the Oct7 attack on Israel. This "God" character does not give a shit, Face it, Mark.

Here we go. Make peace and understanding with a god that has never been proven to exist??

He slaughtered thousands of male kids and kept the girls for sex slaves yet that's not inhumanity???
Have you ever read the Bible? Apparently not.
You make no sense. You claim God does not exist and then you blame Him for acts you do not approve of.

Just because the Bible reports depravity does not mean it supports depravity.
It claims that God is all powerful and loves us all. Then along comes Mohammad and converts the Promised Land, the whole feeing thing. And All powerful Gawd Awmighty sits on his hands and does not do diddly.

God was 100% okay with slavery, the Holocaust and cancer, smallpox, the plague and hundreds of diseases he created.
IF he existed, which of course he did not.
Why? Because he is and was FICTIONAL.

It claims that God is all powerful and loves us all. Then along comes Mohammad and converts the Promised Land, the whole feeing thing. And All powerful Gawd Awmighty sits on his hands and does not do diddly.

God was 100% okay with slavery, the Holocaust and cancer, smallpox, the plague and hundreds of diseases he created.
IF he existed, which of course he did not.
Why? Because he is and was FICTIONAL.
The wicked find unjustifiable excuses for rejecting God in their ignorance.

I don't claim god does not exist. I KNOW it doesn't.

What acts have I have ever blamed a god for? An atheist including god in anything? You've really lost the plot son.
You also may think you know how billions of giant orbs of matter suddenly banged themselves into existence in an ordered universe stretching trillions of miles across.

Werbung:
No, God does not condone slavery and genocide. What kind of Bible are you reading or who is teaching you such nonsense?
1 Samuel 15:2-3 ESV / 214 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I have noted what Amalek did to Israel in opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.

I am reading your evil hateful Bible

’Joshua 6:21 ESV / 138 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
Then they devoted all in the city to destruction, both men and women, young and old, oxen, sheep, and donkeys, with the edge of the sword

.Isaiah 13:15-18 ESV / 116 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
Whoever is found will be thrust through, and whoever is caught will fall by the sword. Their infants will be dashed in pieces before their eyes; their houses will be plundered and their wives ravished. Behold, I am stirring up the Medes against them, who have no regard for silver and do not delight in gold. Their bows will slaughter the young men; they will have no mercy on the fruit of the womb; their eyes will not pity children

And others. Disgusting, not suitable for children

Christians groom children to do evil .

Back