Fascist rich world leaders propose taxing the poor to increase their own power and wealth

That's correct, I do and I also know your silly god was not involved.
The difference being there is evidence of my belief, there's none for yours.
You do know how the universe was created? Can you explain how trillions of heavenly orbs suddenly appeared across trillions of miles in space in a moment of time?

Werbung:
If you disagree with how God dealt with OT sinners then you will ceretainly have a problem with how He is going to deal with the wickedness on earth when He returns.

if he continues his policy of supporting genocide then yes, I do. Murdering babies for the supposed sins of others is evil and hateful

The fictional "God" character cannot be cross examined because he is fictional, like the "late great Hannibal Lector"

"God" is invisible, intangible, tasteless, odorless and mute. Such a being cannot be cross examined.
Of course, he is also fictional. Might as well try to execute the "late great Hannibal Lector"

But now we know what sort of execution Trump fears. Stuff him in a bathtub, plug in a DeLuxe four slice Proctor Silex toaster and fling it in. He likes to threaten people, perhaps a specific threat might make him STFU.

After that, he could be thrown to a shark, perhaps. But I am partial to a grave with the urinal combo feature.

nowhere did I say anything about a "take down".
god you are truly stupid. lol
Taking down a fictional character is best if another fictional character is employed.
There are so many possibilities: Dick Tracy, "Book him Danno!", Colombo, Super Chicken, Deputy Dawg...

Taking down a fictional character is best if another fictional character is employed.
There are so many possibilities: Dick Tracy, "Book him Danno!", Colombo, Super Chicken, Deputy Dawg...
Among fictional characters you left out Natural Selection's infinitely wise and powerful Big Bang deity.

Werbung:
You do know how the universe was created? Can you explain how trillions of heavenly orbs suddenly appeared across trillions of miles in space in a moment of time?
You know exactly how it happened so don't give me that bullshyt. No god was involved.

The evidence of the BB is visible and evidenced.

Back