Epstein.

Werbung:
Judges and courts do not need the support of democrats to process cases brought to them.
When the problem is widespread acceptance of voter fraud among the ignorant, lazy, corrupted and eluded then it is not surprising to find that peer and political pressures blocked proper investigations into the irrefutable evidence of fraud.

What you really mean is trump was looking forward to fighting Biden. It'll be a different story now.

She was a prosecutor and has a law degree. She was a senator. She will tear Trump apart, if he has the guts to take her on.
Of course the same old conspiracies she is a whore will resurface but that's been proven wrong.

The game has changed now and your guys will now need to wrestle your fat arses out of the hammock and get over it.
I see. Kamala the great will now take on Trump. I don't think people around the world with good sense will share the same awe at her presence that democrat cultists seem stuck with. The democrats' best hope of winning in 2024 is to assassinate Trump, forgetting their last failed attempt.

She was a prosecutor and has a law degree. She was a senator. She will tear Trump apart, if he has the guts to take her on.
Of course the same old conspiracies she is a whore will resurface but that's been proven wrong.
Nixon was also a US Senator.
  • Rod Blagojevich also had a law degree, along with hundreds of other creeps and thugs.

You claim the evidence does not exist but we have proven many times that such a statement is a deliberate lie.
I do not recall you doing that. More importantly your side never impressed our judicial system. But then again you do not believe in the American system and are anti American.

When the problem is widespread acceptance of voter fraud among the ignorant, lazy, corrupted and eluded then it is not surprising to find that peer and political pressures blocked proper investigations into the irrefutable evidence of fraud.
Once again you are in the not-falsifiable zone. You make outlandish claims with no proof and then blame the other side for lack of evidence.

I see. Kamala the great will now take on Trump. I don't think people around the world with good sense will share the same awe at her presence that democrat cultists seem stuck with. The democrats' best hope of winning in 2024 is to assassinate Trump, forgetting their last failed attempt.
Yer gaslighting attempts are getting old.

I do not recall you doing that. More importantly your side never impressed our judicial system. But then again you do not believe in the American system and are anti American.
Our court system is plagued by incompetence and corruption, thanks to unregenerate sinners appointing poor judges to the bench.

Yer gaslighting attempts are getting old.
I agree with your condemnation of gaslighting, especially after democrat gaslighting slander of Trump led to the horrific assassination attempt.

How Democrats relentlessly dialed up violent rhetoric against Trump before assassination attempt — comparing him to Hitler (msn.com) 7-23-24

How Democrats relentlessly dialed up violent rhetoric against Trump before assassination attempt — comparing him to Hitler

Democrats’ rhetoric stoking fear and hatred against former President Donald Trump — including repeated comparisons to Adolf Hitler — is coming a harsh new light following the assassination attempt against him on Saturday.

Trump’s political opponents have long used incendiary language in response to his more controversial statements — commonly casting him as a cartoon villain hellbent on bringing about the end of democracy itself.

Their divisive statements frequently include tossing around words like “dictator” or making overt references to the Holocaust or Nazi Germany.

Republicans now blame this very rhetoric for stoking the assassination attempt that got Trump shot and left a hero firefighter dead and two others critically wounded.

You claim the evidence does not exist but we have proven many times that such a statement is a deliberate lie.
nope, i said it wasn't credible, which was proven by you losing every court case. lol.
the only thing proven is how stupid you mor.ons are and antiamerican

Our court system is plagued by incompetence and corruption, thanks to unregenerate sinners appointing poor judges to the bench.
That is merely your opinion and unsubstantiated at that.

But it is not an opinion that our court system has rejected these claims.

You either do not comprehend the difference or have no consideration for the rest of us and keep repeating the same claim.

At the very least be civilized and acknowledge this important distinction. Opinions are not at par with objective facts. Please be considerate to your fellow human beings.

Werbung:
Back