Epstein.

Werbung:
nope, i said it wasn't credible, which was proven by you losing every court case. lol.
the only thing proven is how stupid you mor.ons are and antiamerican
Practically none of the evidence of 2020 voting fraud I have on file was ever heard in court. I have hundreds of documents in dozens of files. You lie by falsely claiming I have no evidence or by claiming my evidence was ruled invalid by courts.

That is merely your opinion and unsubstantiated at that.

But it is not an opinion that our court system has rejected these claims.

You either do not comprehend the difference or have no consideration for the rest of us and keep repeating the same claim.

At the very least be civilized and acknowledge this important distinction. Opinions are not at par with objective facts. Please be considerate to your fellow human beings.
Not a single court has rejected more than a few of the hundreds of evidence documents I have on file. Here is the title page to just one of the dozens of files I have amassed on voting fraud:

• Antrim County Michigan Dominion fraud, adjudication fraud, USR Files, 2021+
  • Extremist at Dominion, The American Conservative, 11-16-20
  • Federal agency warns voting machines subject to hacks, Wash. Examiner, 5-31-22
  • Smartmatic/Soros connection, Wikipedia
  • Smartmatic/Soros connection, Malloch Brown, Wikipedia
  • Dem senators warned of voting machine vulnerabilities, Wash Examiner, 11-13-20
  • Sequoia machine bankruptcy, Vision Times, 12-23-20
  • Soros and voting machines, Carson City Republicans, 11-16-21
  • Dominion machines illegally certified in Colorado, NOG Report, 3-7-22
  • Democrat senators warned of vote switching before 2020 election, Wash Examiner, 11-13-20
  • Voting machines in Venezuela designed to steal elections, Caracol

It's not my job to go to court. My job is to enlighten fellow citizens with the facts.
The factvis you make claims and don't prove them
Your claim that you have all this credible evidence but you mor.ons were too stupid to go to court is, well, stupid lol

The factvis you make claims and don't prove them
Your claim that you have all this credible evidence but you mor.ons were too stupid to go to court is, well, stupid lol
Lefties tried to snuff out opposition to voting fraud be presenting voting fraud cases to leftist judges who all declared that in their biased opinion there was no credible evidence of fraud. Don't listen to these quacks who all chimed in and 'settled' the voting fraud issue in just three weeks after the election in order to unjustly pave the way for the certification of the fraudulent election.

Court ruled against VA late postmarked ballots, Daily Caller 1-25-21

1. Courts crush Democrats’ claim they did no wrong by not following election laws, The Federalist 7-14-22
  • Four NYC officials plead guilty in fraud case, Fox News 12-23-15
  • Court of appeals dismisses Antrim County 2020 fraud case declaring the public has no right to examine election night results, 9&10 News 4-21-22
  • SCOTUS to examine the legality of Congress refusing to investigate voter fraud, Substack.com 12-16-22
  • Successfully prosecuted voter fraud from 2020, iheart.com 6-22-22
  1. WI Supreme Courts ban drop boxes, suggests Biden win illegitimate, MSN.com
  • Bribery among 21 confirmed illegalities in 2020 election, former state justice ruled tech companies illegal involvement in 2020 election, Just the News, 7-16-22
  • Courts reject Democrat intervention in delayed counting lawsuit, Judicial Watch
  • Democrats sue to have ballots without dates counted, AP News 11-5-22
  • Former Philly election judge convicted of repeated fraud, Western Journal 10-13-21
  • Rand Paul rejects claim that no courts found fraud, Wash Examiner 12-16-20

Lefties tried to snuff out opposition to voting fraud be presenting voting fraud cases to leftist judges who all declared that in their biased opinion there was no credible evidence of fraud. Don't listen to these quacks who all chimed in and 'settled' the voting fraud issue in just three weeks after the election in order to unjustly pave the way for the certification of the fraudulent election.

Court ruled against VA late postmarked ballots, Daily Caller 1-25-21

1. Courts crush Democrats’ claim they did no wrong by not following election laws, The Federalist 7-14-22
  • Four NYC officials plead guilty in fraud case, Fox News 12-23-15
  • Court of appeals dismisses Antrim County 2020 fraud case declaring the public has no right to examine election night results, 9&10 News 4-21-22
  • SCOTUS to examine the legality of Congress refusing to investigate voter fraud, Substack.com 12-16-22
  • Successfully prosecuted voter fraud from 2020, iheart.com 6-22-22
  1. WI Supreme Courts ban drop boxes, suggests Biden win illegitimate, MSN.com
  • Bribery among 21 confirmed illegalities in 2020 election, former state justice ruled tech companies illegal involvement in 2020 election, Just the News, 7-16-22
  • Courts reject Democrat intervention in delayed counting lawsuit, Judicial Watch
  • Democrats sue to have ballots without dates counted, AP News 11-5-22
  • Former Philly election judge convicted of repeated fraud, Western Journal 10-13-21
  • Rand Paul rejects claim that no courts found fraud, Wash Examiner 12-16-20

so which of those links proves the election was stolen, lying ******. lol

I see. Kamala the great will now take on Trump. I don't think people around the world with good sense will share the same awe at her presence that democrat cultists seem stuck with. The democrats' best hope of winning in 2024 is to assassinate Trump, forgetting their last failed attempt.
Republicans were praying to face Trump but couldn't keep their mouths shut about Joe. If they had brains they would've said he was fit and able and not encouraged him to leave.
No one to blame but yourselves.

Werbung:
Back