Democrats threaten to burn the place to the ground if Kamala is not appointed to take Joe's place

But you clearly said they'll burn it to the ground and that was never mentioned. You said it out of hate and revenge. Just another lie.
If you don't think leftist barbarians will burn places to the ground if they don't get their way then you have not been paying attention and know too little of leftist riots dating back to the 1960s.

Werbung:
You said never arrested
I proved you were a liar
You are a lying ******
Proving two other protesters wewre arrested does not prove the unidentified black-clad rioters were identified and arrested. Democrats tried to hide the video from the public, likely because they know these guys who committed some of the worst property damage of the entire protest were never identified and arrested.

How just is Garland's jailing of grandma for peacefully praying in the Capitol when he makes no effort to identify and arrest some of the most violent rioters on that day?

If you don't think leftist barbarians will burn places to the ground if they don't get their way then you have not been paying attention and know too little of leftist riots dating back to the 1960s.
That's beside the point. Admit it. You lied you old POS.

No, the violent mobs who first broke into the Capitol was never ntified or arrested, which points to the likelihood that the were leftists because the democrats "fought like hell" to prevent the video from being released to the public.
The likelihood they were leftists? Where's the evidence to make it likely?
Democrats did not stop a video release so no need to fight like hell, as Trump said.

The likelihood they were leftists? Where's the evidence to make it likely?
Democrats did not stop a video release so no need to fight like hell, as Trump said.
Garland's Gestapo have arrested dozens of Americans over several years by finding them out through massive research, so don't tell me Garland's boys could not identify a half dozen mobsters who were filmed breaking into the Capitol at the outset of the unrest on Jan. 6.

No, the violent mobs who first broke into the Capitol was never ntified or arrested, which points to the likelihood that the were leftists because the democrats "fought like hell" to prevent the video from being released to the public.
Prove they were never arrested ly8ng ******

Garland's Gestapo have arrested dozens of Americans over several years by finding them out through massive research, so don't tell me Garland's boys could not identify a half dozen mobsters who were filmed breaking into the Capitol at the outset of the unrest on Jan. 6.
He could easily do that. Where they proven to be democrats? No.
They were the Maga ratbags regardless of how you want to shift the blame.
It hurts you when you can't change the argument to suit you. You must grind your teeth with anger but never realise you're as dumb as dogshyt.

So you have no evidence to prove your claim
As always you are a lying ******

He could easily do that. Where they proven to be democrats? No.
They were the Maga ratbags regardless of how you want to shift the blame.
It hurts you when you can't change the argument to suit you. You must grind your teeth with anger but never realise you're as dumb as dogshyt.
Those protected professional rioters will likely never be proven to be democrats if democrats have anything to do with it. However, the fact that the rioters were never exposed as Trump supporters seems to indicate the rioters were not there to support Trump.

You would have known if the black-garbed professional rioters had been arrested because every leftist news agency in the world would have broadcast the story.
I posted exactly how some were arrested ****** lol
It was inbthe news duh
God you are stupid lol

But prove your claim, lying ****** lol

I posted exactly how some were arrested ****** lol
It was inbthe news duh
God you are stupid lol

But prove your claim, lying ****** lol
I'm not talking about some and you know it. I posted a video of professional rioters breaking into the Capitol at the outset of the violence on Jan 6 that have never been identified among the thousands ofd others there who were identified. Why never identified? Has Garland a problem finding out who these particular smashers and crashers were like the trouble his henchmen allegedly had finding out who bombed right to life centersby the hundreds since his appointment?

I'm not talking about some and you know it. I posted a video of professional rioters breaking into the Capitol at the outset of the violence on Jan 6 that have never been identified among the thousands ofd others there who were identified. Why never identified? Has Garland a problem finding out who these particular smashers and crashers were like the trouble his henchmen allegedly had finding out who bombed right to life centersby the hundreds since his appointment?
Professional rioters? Lol
I posted that two men in black were arrested and they weren't antifa they were identified
You mor.ons have such stupid conspiracy theories

Werbung:
Professional rioters? Lol
I posted that two men in black were arrested and they weren't antifa they were identified
You mor.ons have such stupid conspiracy theories
Again, the two men were not the six men in this video that seem to be antifa Trump haters: Where were the cops? These thigs and gangsters must have made quite a noise for several minutes smashing windows and doors at the outset of the violence so why were they not confronted by the Cops? Maybe Lt. Michael Byrd could have put a stop to all the resulting violence that day if he had only opened fire on this first mob of violent window and door smashers. After all, he had authorization to shoot to kill protesters.

1720448723931.png

Back