Democrats threaten to burn the place to the ground if Kamala is not appointed to take Joe's place

And every one of them was card carrying democrats? Really?
Thousands of republicans smashed the Capitol and were following trumps orders. Obama ordered nothing.
How much damage was done to the Capitol on Jan 6 by the mixed mob of Democrats and Republicans, a few thousand dollars? Leftist mobs encouraged by leftist lawmakers did billions of dollars to American cities in 2020. There is no equal comparison between the two.

Werbung:
I see I have hit a nerve again lol
You just cannot admit my being correct as I said yesterday that either Biden resigns or the dems will impeach him.

You silly girl, sorry if the truth hurts

A new article in The New Yorker advised Democratic Party leaders to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove President Biden from office.

Amid the wave of Democratic and liberal media calls for Biden to give up his re-election bid following his performance at last week’s presidential debate, New Yorker contributor Jeannie Suk Gersen offered the last-ditch Constitutional mechanism as a way to compel Biden to leave office, even if he refuses.

"Now is really a good time for Democratic leaders to dust off their knowledge of the Amendment – this time regarding their own party’s President," the author wrote in her July 3 piece, titled, "This Is What The Twenty-Fifth Amendment Was Designed For."

See dickturd I was correct again. Not ahead of the curve, creating it out of particles

This type of savage bullying has been encouraged in disgruntled democrat tribalists in America since at least the days of Rodney King. They believe they should get their way or they should loot and burn to their crooked hearts' content.

Anonymous 'Case for Kamala Harris' Memo Goes Viral among Democrats​

they are that stupid

How much damage was done to the Capitol on Jan 6 by the mixed mob of Democrats and Republicans,
Don't try to shift the blame to democrats. You have no evidence of that you liar.

a few thousand dollars? Leftist mobs encouraged by leftist lawmakers did billions of dollars to American cities in 2020. There is no equal comparison between the two.
What leftists mob? Prove they were acting on behalf of democrats.

Don't try to shift the blame to democrats. You have no evidence of that you liar.

What leftists mob? Prove they were acting on behalf of democrats.
what leftist mobs lol how far did you have your head in the rabbit hole Boris ,.O yes the old prove that BLM and antifa are leftists liberals right on .
My my how they forget so easy then deny and le .

How much damage was done to the Capitol on Jan 6 by the mixed mob of Democrats and Republicans, a few thousand dollars? Leftist mobs encouraged by leftist lawmakers did billions of dollars to American cities in 2020. There is no equal comparison between the two.
You are right. Hateful trumpist coup attempt threatened democracy, which you can't measure in dollars
Democracy is worth more than money to American patriots, unlike to you

The attack on the capitol was designed by Trump's MAGA henchmen. Trump himself planned to ead an atttack, but was stopped by his secret service keepers.

You are right. Hateful trumpist coup attempt threatened democracy, which you can't measure in dollars
Democracy is worth more than money to American patriots, unlike to you
Voting fraud theft of elections is one of the greatest threats to democracy that is possible.

Werbung:
The attack on the capitol was designed by Trump's MAGA henchmen. Trump himself planned to ead an atttack, but was stopped by his secret service keepers.
Your leftist lies were invented by political gangsters who told you and you believed them without question.

Rep. Clay Higgins says FBI dressed as Trump supports on J6 | Blaze Media (theblaze.com) 1-10-24

'Easily 200 FBI undercover assets': Rep. Clay Higgins says FBI dressed as Trump supporters on January 6

ANDREW CHAPADOS

JANUARY 10, 2024

Republican Rep. Clay Higgins (La.) made shocking claims that undercover assets working for the FBI operated on January 6, 2021, in the hundreds. Higgins also asserted that the assets were dressed as Trump supporters and helped those who entered the Capitol navigate the building.

Back