Democrats threaten to burn the place to the ground if Kamala is not appointed to take Joe's place

Deny the truth all you want, but you certainly cannot disprove the facts. Kamala supporters have already pulled the WOC race card which has been used by democrats for decades to stir up support from blacks and to shame or bully democrats and pliable non-democrats into giving in to minority demands not well supported by the majority of Americans.

Democrats have a Kamala problem — and it’s not going away any time soon​

bob_003.gif
Betting odds would give President Joe Biden maybe a 71 percent chance of being this year’s Democratic nominee. But a great many political analysts — and almost half of registered voters, according to a recent Monmouth University poll — don’t buy it.

Democrats are panicking, aware that Joe Biden is not up to another four years in the Oval Office. Joe Rogan recently predicted that California Gov. Gavin Newsom could step in to replace Biden; others have suggested that Gretchen Whitmer, or possibly Michelle Obama.

But nominating a candidate to replace him faces a massive speedbump: Kamala Harris. Far from bowing to widespread skepticism about her electability, the vice president looks like she’s geared up for the fight, and she’s not going anywhere.

Kamala and Joe are both unpopular with the majority of the American people which is what you get when unpopular candidates are put in office by illegal voting fraud and not by legitimate voting support.
So nothing to prove your claim
As always
Lying ******

Werbung:
So nothing to prove your claim
As always
Lying ******
A new article in The New Yorker advised Democratic Party leaders to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove President Biden from office.

Amid the wave of Democratic and liberal media calls for Biden to give up his re-election bid following his performance at last week’s presidential debate, New Yorker contributor Jeannie Suk Gersen offered the last-ditch Constitutional mechanism as a way to compel Biden to leave office, even if he refuses.

"Now is really a good time for Democratic leaders to dust off their knowledge of the Amendment – this time regarding their own party’s President," the author wrote in her July 3 piece, titled, "This Is What The Twenty-Fifth Amendment Was Designed For."

Told you so asshole, either Biden resigns or the dems impeach him

A new article in The New Yorker advised Democratic Party leaders to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove President Biden from office.

Amid the wave of Democratic and liberal media calls for Biden to give up his re-election bid following his performance at last week’s presidential debate, New Yorker contributor Jeannie Suk Gersen offered the last-ditch Constitutional mechanism as a way to compel Biden to leave office, even if he refuses.

"Now is really a good time for Democratic leaders to dust off their knowledge of the Amendment – this time regarding their own party’s President," the author wrote in her July 3 piece, titled, "This Is What The Twenty-Fifth Amendment Was Designed For."

Nothing about burning down the place

God you are so stupid
You make rocks look smart lol

Nothing about burning down the place

God you are so stupid
You make rocks look smart lol
Perhaps burning down the place is reserved to those times blacks get injured or killed while resisting arrest. Almost any excuse will do to greenlight looting high end stores for those fancy things the boys mamas want without having to pay for them. I hope Kamala is passed over so the blacks will abandon the nasty democrat party once and for all.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/california-delegate-says-black-women-blow-party-up-dems-pick-white-man-kamala-harris 7-3-24

California delegate says Black women will 'blow the party up' if Dems pick a 'White man over Kamala Harris'

Some polling suggests that Harris does slightly better than Biden in a match-up with Trump

James Clyburn said he'd support Kamala Harris if she replaces Biden on ticket

South Carolina Rep. James Clyburn is standing by President Biden but tells MSNBC he would support Vice President Harris if she replaced him atop the ticket.

California Democratic delegate Areva Martin told media personality Stephen A. Smith that passing over Vice President Kamala Harris as President Biden's replacement should he withdraw from the race would destroy the party.

"If you pick a White man over Kamala Harris, Black women, I can tell you this, we are going to walk away," Martin said Tuesday. "We are going to blow the party up."

What happened PJ the bureau tell you to lay off

The New Yorker and the Atantic Monthly are national forums. Both of them print a variety of opinions.
The main two things people have against Kamala are her race and gender, not her abilities. I think there are several governors that would likely be more likely to defeat Trump with Kamala as VP.

But I have no say in this. I will vote agaisnt Trump no matter what. He is the threat, he is the narcissist sicko that wants to ,make my country an extension of the odious Trump Organization.

Perhaps burning down the place is reserved to those times blacks get injured or killed while resisting arrest. Almost any excuse will do to greenlight looting high end stores for those fancy things the boys mamas want without having to pay for them. I hope Kamala is passed over so the blacks will abandon the nasty democrat party once and for all.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/california-delegate-says-black-women-blow-party-up-dems-pick-white-man-kamala-harris 7-3-24

California delegate says Black women will 'blow the party up' if Dems pick a 'White man over Kamala Harris'

Some polling suggests that Harris does slightly better than Biden in a match-up with Trump

By Jeffrey Clark Fox News

James Clyburn said he'd support Kamala Harris if she replaces Biden on ticket

South Carolina Rep. James Clyburn is standing by President Biden but tells MSNBC he would support Vice President Harris if she replaced him atop the ticket.

California Democratic delegate Areva Martin told media personality Stephen A. Smith that passing over Vice President Kamala Harris as President Biden's replacement should he withdraw from the race would destroy the party.

"If you pick a White man over Kamala Harris, Black women, I can tell you this, we are going to walk away," Martin said Tuesday. "We are going to blow the party up."
Perhaps you are a liar

Talkingvto yourself lol

See dickturd I was correct again. Not ahead of the curve, creating it out of particles

See dickturd I was correct again. Not ahead of the curve, creating it out of particles
I see I have hit a nerve again lol

Thousands of Democrats have done billions of dollars in property damage and destroyed countless lives since Obama first showed up promising to bring peace
And every one of them was card carrying democrats? Really?
Thousands of republicans smashed the Capitol and were following trumps orders. Obama ordered nothing.

Werbung:
Back