Democrats "fight like hell" to protect the 'right' of illegal immigrants to vote without an ID

Lol you think non citizens can bankrupt America?

The “King of Debt” promised to reduce the national debt — then his tax cuts made it surge. Add in the pandemic, and he oversaw the third-biggest deficit increase of any president.

Nah it's republican mor.ons like trump
You're unfamiliar with Cloward/Piven then. Well never mind. I'll wait for someone familiar with it to discuss it with.

Werbung:
see how little you understand cloward/;piven and you don't even have the intellectual curiosity to look it up to see if it might apply.
I already know about it, as I already posted and you were too stupid to understand a simple post lol

Again, you whine about illegals, ignoring the debt run up under that ****** trump

I already know about it, as I already posted and you were too stupid to understand a simple post lol

Again, you whine about illegals, ignoring the debt run up under that ****** trump
Trump refused to back wasteful spending on foolishness like open borders, climate change, and fossil fuel decommissioning, with lucrative payments and grants to friends and supporters.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/07/09/jigar-shah-biden-green-loan-entek-nonprofit-trade-group/?pnespid=teM4VT8eNa8AweHAvzm4FIrTtA6_Dpkpc_rgyLNvtURmUtSLDutynIk.751heLjkTHZYXitD 7-9-24

Biden Green Loan Czar To Shell Out Over $1 Billion To Firm Linked To His Old Trade Group — And His Current Office
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Biden Administration Made $236 Billion in ‘Improper Payments’ Last Year: GAO Report | The Epoch Times 3-29-24

Biden Administration Made $236 Billion in ‘Improper Payments’ Last Year: GAO Report

Former President Donald Trump has vowed to cut back on wasteful spending by the federal government if elected to a second term in office. “I will use the president’s long-recognized impoundment power to squeeze the bloated federal bureaucracy for massive savings,” he said in June last year.

The former president blamed President Biden for wasting “trillions of taxpayer dollars” since 2021, which caused “uncontrolled inflation that is crushing working families.”

“Reining in Biden’s wasteful and unnecessary spending is vital to stopping inflation and rescuing our economy from ruin,” he said.

Trump refused to back wasteful spending on foolishness like open borders, climate change, and fossil fuel decommissioning, with lucrative payments and grants to friends and supporters.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/07/09/jigar-shah-biden-green-loan-entek-nonprofit-trade-group/?pnespid=teM4VT8eNa8AweHAvzm4FIrTtA6_Dpkpc_rgyLNvtURmUtSLDutynIk.751heLjkTHZYXitD 7-9-24

Biden Green Loan Czar To Shell Out Over $1 Billion To Firm Linked To His Old Trade Group — And His Current Office
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Biden Administration Made $236 Billion in ‘Improper Payments’ Last Year: GAO Report | The Epoch Times 3-29-24

Biden Administration Made $236 Billion in ‘Improper Payments’ Last Year: GAO Report

Former President Donald Trump has vowed to cut back on wasteful spending by the federal government if elected to a second term in office. “I will use the president’s long-recognized impoundment power to squeeze the bloated federal bureaucracy for massive savings,” he said in June last year.

The former president blamed President Biden for wasting “trillions of taxpayer dollars” since 2021, which caused “uncontrolled inflation that is crushing working families.”

“Reining in Biden’s wasteful and unnecessary spending is vital to stopping inflation and rescuing our economy from ruin,” he said.

The “King of Debt” promised to reduce the national debt — then his tax cuts made it surge. Add in the pandemic, and he oversaw the third-biggest deficit increase of any president.

third biggest deficit increase of any president. duh. nothing to do with biden, ******

third biggest deficit increase of any president. duh. nothing to do with biden, ******
Democrats spend the money and blame republicans for the foolish democrat pork spending. Democrats do that because they lie, steal, cheat and rebel against truth at every turn.

a few cities aren't "the us", ******. duh
You must be one of those who think that sacrificing a few dozen major democrat cities in exchange for the freedom of ushering in millions of unvetted immigrants from around the world is well worth it. Too bad for the city employees whose paychecks and benefits are going to suffer in the exchange.

You must be one of those who think that sacrificing a few dozen major democrat cities in exchange for the freedom of ushering in millions of unvetted immigrants from around the world is well worth it. Too bad for the city employees whose paychecks and benefits are going to suffer in the exchange.
Do you have evidence their pays will suffer?

Werbung:
Back