Democrats calling for Trump execution by promoting wildly false narratives and inflaming unreasonable fears of death if Trump wins

mark francis

Maybe Dr. Kerry was right. Maybe morons like this could be executed to stop the violence they incite with their hate speech.​

Historian says children will be 'arrested and conceivably killed' if GOP wins Congress​

Werbung:
Liars who claim Trump is a threat to democracy, a threat to civilization, or a murderous threat to children are begging dummasses to try to murder Trump and be admired as a hero.
so you couldn't name a single one. lol.
god you make rocks look smart. lol

I cannot tell if you believe that hate speech can incite attempts to murder by deranged followers of hateful party narratives.
i can tell you make the dumbest posts.

you whined about "democrats calling for trump execution" but can't name them. lol.

Maybe Dr. Kerry was right. Maybe morons like this could be executed to stop the violence they incite with their hate speech.​

Historian says children will be 'arrested and conceivably killed' if GOP wins Congress​

I'll make a prediction now, if trump wins he will be assassinated inside the four years.
If he persists with the stolen election shit again, the same will happen.

He has to be lucky everytime. The shooter only has to be lucky once.

Trump seems to prefer hate speech over his usual ranting. He loves to see people of what he thinks are lower class than himself be arrested and bludgeoned.

I'll make a prediction now, if trump wins he will be assassinated inside the four years.
If he persists with the stolen election shit again, the same will happen.

He has to be lucky everytime. The shooter only has to be lucky once.
I make a better prediction. Hate-filled godless democrat cultists will keep trying to assassinate Trump forever until one of the savages succeeds.

Trump seems to prefer hate speech over his usual ranting. He loves to see people of what he thinks are lower class than himself be arrested and bludgeoned.
Trump's speech is not motivating morons to try to kill democrats but democrat hate speech has resulted in multiple assaults and murders and attemptred murders of republicans.

Trump's speech is not motivating morons to try to kill democrats but democrat hate speech has resulted in multiple assaults and murders and attemptred murders of republicans.
it motivated january 6 riot and attempted insurrection. which is why he was indicted for it.

I make a better prediction. Hate-filled godless democrat cultists will keep trying to assassinate Trump forever until one of the savages succeeds.
Oh I do hope so. Then only will the world be free of fascism again.

I dispute the killer Will be godless. I suspect it will be god giving the orders to do it. To keep him is no use, to lose him is no loss

it motivated january 6 riot and attempted insurrection. which is why he was indicted for it.
Democrats continie to lie about their planned violence on Jan 6 during which half a dozen unarmed white women were beaten brutally by democrat cops, killing two of them.

Werbung:
Democrats continie to lie about their planned violence on Jan 6 during which half a dozen unarmed white women were beaten brutally by democrat cops, killing two of them.
trump was indicted for it. lol.
democrats weren't.

god you are stupid

Back