Blatant voting fraud: Biden defies the SCOTUS in order to buy votes with US tax dollars

SCOTUS did not rule against Obama, it ruled against giving the disputed money to Iranian terrorists. Obama was not rejecting the SCOTUS ruling because he gave the money to the terrorists just weeks before the SCOTUS ruling was handed down.

you contradict yourself. did scotus rule against what obama did, yes or no? you keep trying to connect the two. quote a legal expert (including scotus) saying what obama did was illegal.

Werbung:
you contradict yourself. did scotus rule against what obama did, yes or no? you keep trying to connect the two. quote a legal expert (including scotus) saying what obama did was illegal.
He can't. He's lost the plot completely. He's paranoid with hate and lies.

No. I showed you where it was proven he did nothing wrong and was entitled to do it.
Admit it. You were wrong.
It's just that you're a racist and hate democrats. If a republican did it you would praise. Your so easy to take apart.
You proved nothing. Obama said he took the iranian assets that had been frozen in 1979 and gave that money to Iranian terrorists. SCOTUS ruled a few weeks later that that money was not to be given to the terrorists. Why would anyone defend Obama and other corrupt democrats for sending billions of dollars to worldwide terrorists behind the deaths of so many thousands of innocent people?

The bottom line is that Obama funded the worst bloody Muslim terrorists in the world for some stupid unjustified reason.

Obama got away with defying the SCOTUS so why wouldn't Biden get away with the crime also?
title says biden defied scotus. i have seen no mention of this defying.

just to be sure what is meant by "defy": did the gov of louisiana "defy" the scotus by signing the 10 commandment bill?

title says biden defied scotus. i have seen no mention of this defying.

just to be sure what is meant by "defy": did the gov of louisiana "defy" the scotus by signing the 10 commandment bill?
I used the word in the sense that refusing to be controlled by American standards of law is a defiance of the law. If someone takes the law into his own hands he defies the laws that require the matter to be solved in court, not personally or privately. Obama had a habit of bragging that he did not need Congress or the court to tell him what to do as long as he had a pen and a phone. Biden has also been defying courts and Congress.

the bottom line is that you made your usual claims and provided your usual no proof. lol
You do not have to take my word for it. Every informed American knows Obama, Biden and other corrupt democrats have been sending billions of American tax dollars to bloody terrorists with a past, present, and future committment to mass murder and genocide.

I used the word in the sense that refusing to be controlled by American standards of law is a defiance of the law. If someone takes the law into his own hands he defies the laws that require the matter to be solved in court, not personally or privately. Obama had a habit of bragging that he did not need Congress or the court to tell him what to do as long as he had a pen and a phone. Biden has also been defying courts and Congress.
thanks for clarification, though i still have fundamental problems with your position. now, what about louisiana governor? and if your answer is that the governor did not "defy" the scotus, then i would like to know how specifically biden defied the scotus. please be specific on that. thanks.

You do not have to take my word for it. Every informed American knows Obama, Biden and other corrupt democrats have been sending billions of American tax dollars to bloody terrorists with a past, present, and future committment to mass murder and genocide.
This is, of course, a lie. The funds in the US were Iranian assets, and according to the terms of the contract, the US was obligated to pay interest at a defined market rate for the time that the assets were held. AT NO TIME were these funds anything other than the property of the government of Iran.

Interests rates were rising and it made sense to return Iran's money to Iran. The US does not have the right to tell any foreign country how to spend its own money.

You are a buffoon that comprehends nothing.

thanks for clarification, though i still have fundamental problems with your position. now, what about louisiana governor? and if your answer is that the governor did not "defy" the scotus, then i would like to know how specifically biden defied the scotus. please be specific on that. thanks.
Democrats have been forcing atheistic views and values on Americans for years and the Louisiana law is totally within the rights of Americans to freely exercise their religious beliefs.

Biden has ignored the SCOTUS ruling in the matter of student loan forgiveness as well as in other matters.

Biden to defy Supreme Court in second attempt at sweeping student loan handout​

This is, of course, a lie. The funds in the US were Iranian assets, and according to the terms of the contract, the US was obligated to pay interest at a defined market rate for the time that the assets were held. AT NO TIME were these funds anything other than the property of the government of Iran.

Interests rates were rising and it made sense to return Iran's money to Iran. The US does not have the right to tell any foreign country how to spend its own money.

You are a buffoon that comprehends nothing.
The assets you claim belong to Iranians cannot be traced back to any court or legislative ruling authorizing the Shah's funds to be given to the thugs who stole his power and began terrorizing the world in their bloody religious Jihad.

The assets you claim belong to Iranians cannot be traced back to any court or legislative ruling authorizing the Shah's funds to be given to the thugs who stole his power and began terrorizing the world in their bloody religious Jihad.
This country has no choice other than to comply with the provisions of the contracts that it signs.
It has no right to confiscate money that does not belong to it.

If it continued to hold these funds, it would owe huge amounts of interest.

You are hopelessly ignorant, and of course, the money has been returned and there is no way that Trump or anyone else could force Iran to return it.

Iran terrorizes Israel, but Israel terrorizes the Palestinians even more. 40% of the Palestinians killed by IDF terrorism are children. And you claim to care about children, you imbecilic hypocrite.

Democrats have been forcing atheistic views and values on Americans for years and the Louisiana law is totally within the rights of Americans to freely exercise their religious beliefs.

Biden has ignored the SCOTUS ruling in the matter of student loan forgiveness as well as in other matters.

Biden to defy Supreme Court in second attempt at sweeping student loan handout​

is the governor defying scotus previous rulings?

i asked that two times before and you are not denying it, just deflecting. if you do not apply your logic consistently, it becomes illogic.

Last edited:
Werbung:
there were no shah's funds. those belonged to iran. iran both under the shah and under the mullahs was/is a member of the UN. those funds belong to iran, then and now.

Back