Blacks cry "RACISM" when black police chief is indicted on multiple charges

I didn't mean it as an insult as someone whose real name is Corky like you has to do it

you know what I do for a living? no? lol.
and of course it wasn't meant as an insult. lol. sure, that's your story and like a mor.on you're sticking with it?

god you aren't even smart enough to be a regular mor.on. :)

Werbung:
Excuse me? Did the Soros gangsters claim he over valued his properties or under valued his properties? If he cheated on his taxes why was that not one of the crimes the leftist political mob charged him with?

its not so much about his taxes as about things like loan applications, mor.on.
and its not a "claim", mor.on, saying a 10,000 square foot apartment is 30,000 isn't a "claim", its a lie. duh.
do you even pay attention or do you just rush off to be stupid? lol

you know what I do for a living? no? lol.
and of course it wasn't meant as an insult. lol. sure, that's your story and like a mor.on you're sticking with it?

god you aren't even smart enough to be a regular mor.on. :)
LOL and do you think that I care what you do? I do know that you are dumb enough to be a shoe shine girl

its not so much about his taxes as about things like loan applications, mor.on.
and its not a "claim", mor.on, saying a 10,000 square foot apartment is 30,000 isn't a "claim", its a lie. duh.
do you even pay attention or do you just rush off to be stupid? lol
So, did he over value or under value his properties and did the IRS file charges against him in this case alleging he had cheated on his property taxes as some lefties claim without proof?

So, did he over value or under value his properties and did the IRS file charges against him in this case alleging he had cheated on his property taxes as some lefties claim without proof?
Overvalued for loan applications
Nothing to do with the irs
God you are stupid

Werbung:
In fact you are dumb enough to be a PhD in behavioral analysis working for the FBI which is a precious type of dumb
from shoe shine girls to phds. you insult all. gop used to claim they are the party of the working and middle class. but veneer is dropped and now they re blatantly the party of the super rich and putin and other dictators.

Back