Blacks cry "RACISM" when black police chief is indicted on multiple charges

Werbung:
Trump did not get illegal tax breaks by lying about his properties, but the black crook did
it is widely established that he often lied about the values of his proprieties, like by ten times, to pay less in taxes. but you re impervious to facts.

it is too bad that there is not even one halfway decent trump supporter on this forum to discuss thing with intelligently. with supporters like you....

How could you possibly know that? Did you read the papers? That's just another fabricated lie.

Oh so it's a black crook now?? No racism there you Christian hypocrite.
You can call Trump a crook without justification but if I call a black crook a crook I am to be slandered as a racist?

it is widely established that he often lied about the values of his proprieties, like by ten times, to pay less in taxes. but you re impervious to facts.
Excuse me? Did the Soros gangsters claim he over valued his properties or under valued his properties? If he cheated on his taxes why was that not one of the crimes the leftist political mob charged him with?
it is too bad that there is not even one halfway decent trump supporter on this forum to discuss thing with intelligently. with supporters like you....

its funny how you seem to think living off social security is an insult? lol.
as if you know what I live off of...oh that's right, you are an arrogant lying mor.on :)
I am just happy knowing that you care as much as you do, but can you get the shopping carts out near the highway first?

I am just happy knowing that you care as much as you do, but can you get the shopping carts out near the highway first?
oh what an "insult" that is. lol.
the amusing thing is that you think you are clever. hahahaha
when the truth is that you are a mor.on :)

Werbung:
Back