Kamala admitted her fascist plan to raid the homes of American patriots by strong government force to seize their guns

Werbung:
Roger Stone is a career sonofabitch that has been convicted and sentenced for various crimes. He was not physically harmed in any manner. Just like Elian Gonzalez. the police simply were prepared for all possible contingencies. And no one was harmed.

When you are stopped by a traffic cop, that cop is always armed with a pistol.
Democrats have brainwashed their dumb supporters to despise good men by false political allegations.

Well I’m a coin collector but no interest in recent coins lol!
Harris and Biden, as of Jan.. things are on pause. Yes politics is cruel, disbelief, bullshit, etc…
We just have to decide who is best for our world and country for now and tomorrow. They both have different outlooks of tomorrow!
Why do you think this is on pause by Biden and Harris?
Why do you think Trump wants to vet people coming into our country?
Why do you think all electric buses, China will build?
Do you not think that Trump will threaten Putin telling him he will allow Ukraine to go into Russia full force?
Do you think that Harris believes in vetting and closing border?
- I think Harris is better for our country.
- I think Trump is a danger to democracy
- Harris is doing everything within reason (for her) to stop trump
- Trump does not give a damn about us. He is racist and bigoted and catering to a lot of racists and bigots. That is why he bushes the immigration thing. I bet he hires a lot o immigrants himself because they are cheap labor
- I’m nor aware of electric busses controversy
- if Trump wind Ukraine will lose, bigly
- Harris is likely playing politics with border. He believes her border position will get her more votes.

- Trump does not give a damn about us. He is racist and bigoted and catering to a lot of racists and bigots. That is why he bushes the immigration thing. I bet he hires a lot o immigrants himself because they are cheap labor
- Harris is likely playing politics with border. He believes her border position will get her more votes.
How is trump a danger to democracy give details
Yes trump cares about America and Biden and Harris care about power and screwing America yes they are cheap labor and cost Americans jobs and comit crimes and cause all kinds of issues and that what liberals call helping America lol

Yes trump cares about America and Biden and Harris care about power and screwing America yes they are cheap labor and cost Americans jobs and comit crimes and cause all kinds of issues and that what liberals call helping America lol
- he said he will suspend the constitution
- he said he will be a dictator
- his heros are hitler putin Jung un orban etc
- he lead attack on our capitol
- ordered gop not to vote for a bipartisan immigration bill because he thought it would help him get reelected
- he has no morals
- he is a sexual predator
- he is a convicted criminal
- during covid I felt he would let millions die if fe thought that would be a way to remain office
- if he is not elected he will likely lose all his assets and live the rest of his life in prison. He will do ANYTHING to avoid this
- he calls a black natzi holocaust denier pro slavery scum MLK on steroid

Any ONE of this IMO is a disqualifier.

Trump has said that he wants to be a dictator for a day. Yeah, sure, for a day. In ONE DAY he is going to round up millions of undocumented people and lock them up in detainment camps.

No dictator that did such a thing would be following the will of the majority. Trump has NEVER won a majority of the votes, never.

Trump does not care about voters' wishes. He begged the GA Secretary of State for votes that he knows he did not receive.

The vast majority of undocumented people in our country are working at jobs that Americans do not want to do or are physically incapable of doing, like picking vegetables and fruit and roofing houses in 100°F weather.

There are very few undocumented people who were citizens as undesirable as Trump's grandfather, a pimp, or Trump's Nazi father, or even Trump (a felon) himself.

- ordered gop not to vote for a bipartisan immigration bill because he thought it would help him get reelected
- he has no morals
- during covid I felt he would let millions die if fe thought that would be a way to remain office
- if he is not elected he will likely lose all his assets and live the rest of his life in prison. He will do ANYTHING to avoid this

Any ONE of this IMO is a disqualifier.
Precisely!

Kamala said she has a gun and if anyone breaks into her house they are going to get shot. However, if she becomes president she will authorize her storm troopers to enter anyone's house they choose to check to see if they are complying with her gun rules, guidelines, and laws.
Yes and I agree entirely. Why shouldn't they? Because you disagree? Fuck off.

That is dictatorial fascism. What if those people shoot her goons for breaking into their homes like she said she would do if someone broke into her home? She doesn't seem to have deep thinking reasoning abilities.
The point is if some ratbag makes idle threats, they should be checked. That doesn't exclude them protecting themselves.

I think the police have those powers already.

Yes and I agree entirely. Why shouldn't they? Because you disagree? Fuck off.

The point is if some ratbag makes idle threats, they should be checked. That doesn't exclude them protecting themselves.

I think the police have those powers already.
No, they need a warrant to do that.

Lots of one world Marxist supporters are pulling for Kamala and Tim, but those two would do great damage to the US even though they do not know it.

Lots of one world Marxist supporters are pulling for Kamala and Tim, but those two would do great damage to the US even though they do not know it.
Lotsa torch bearing “Jews do not replace me” chanting supporters are pulling for Trump. And they know exactly what Trump will do err to the US.

- he has no morals

North Carolina guy! Backed him before that news came out just like any other scandal will no doubt come out soon! More to come I believe!

About a dictator…interview with Hannity. On just day one he states!

Jan 6th speech…

Cuomo and others let people die with Covid. Nursing homes. Neglect. $$$ Louisiana to name a few. It was the States. Fauci will have to justify his doings soon.

Coincidence trials during election year knowing of this years past! Until they found out he was running again, indictments began. Took years for Carol to come forward. No doubt he was a player and I have a feeling some, let’s say that’s on them! Stormy! $$$$! His ex attorney and others in office, traitors because of termination and not given a spot in his cabinet.
Others are not so innocent but will have to be proven guilty eventually I have a feeling.

Immigration bill was brought upon an election year instead of never changing border to begin with by Biden with an executive order which he stated he could not do anything about border in 2023. Lied! He is the President of the United States!

Werbung:
Back