Biden does not support Israeli retaliation against Iran

Werbung:

Kevin McCarthy
stated on September 12, 2023 in a news conference:
“We know the bank records show that nearly $20 million in payments were directed to the Biden family members and associates through various shell companies.”
You missed this bit.

The bank records show neither evidence that foreign payments went to President Joe Biden nor evidence of wrongdoing by the president.

Where's the evidence it happened? If McCarthy had the evidence, he would've continued with Joe's impeachment.
You are peddling bullshyt.

I love how some of the morons here claim Israel stole the land of Canaan and can not comprehend it was a land of many tribes Juda and Israelites were 2 of those original tribes.
Abraham (formerly Abram) was born and lived in what was now Saudi Arabia until he was 75. He changed his name to Abraham at age 99, and according to the legend, lived to be 175 years old.

His first son was Ishmael, with Hagar, his wife's servant. Abraham was 86 when Ishmael was born.
Abraham's wife Sarah (formerly Sarai) was ninety and Abraham was 100 when Isaac was born.

Or so the story goes.

You missed this bit.

The bank records show neither evidence that foreign payments went to President Joe Biden nor evidence of wrongdoing by the president.

Where's the evidence it happened? If McCarthy had the evidence, he would've continued with Joe's impeachment.
You are peddling bullshyt.
Are you saying you can prove the millions of dollars transferred from foreigners into the bank accounts of Biden family members were all legitimate transactions for legitimate businesses and reported to the IRS with appropriate tax payments?

Neither did Palestine exist before 1948, but Israel owned the disputed property for hundreds of years over the last 4,000 years and Palestine did not.
Palestine existed as a Roman, then a Byzantine, then an Arabic, then a Turkish province. Then it became a British mandate under the League of Nations.

Between 70CE and the 1940's, there were more Palestinians Arabs than Jews.

Are you saying you can prove the millions of dollars transferred from foreigners into the bank accounts of Biden family members were all legitimate transactions for legitimate businesses and reported to the IRS with appropriate tax payments?
No. I'm saying there is no evidence any money was transferred to Joe Biden.
Your gop instigated an impeachment of Joe and abandoned it because there was no evidence.

What hunter does doesn't matter. He's not the president.

Are you saying the 2 billion Jarrod got from The Saudis was all legit?
Don't make me vomit. It was used to prop up Trump.

Palestine existed as a Roman, then a Byzantine, then an Arabic, then a Turkish province. Then it became a British mandate under the League of Nations.

Between 70CE and the 1940's, there were more Palestinians Arabs than Jews.
Calling ancient Romans Palestinians does not give modern Palestinians the right to seize Jewish property.

No. I'm saying there is no evidence any money was transferred to Joe Biden.
Your gop instigated an impeachment of Joe and abandoned it because there was no evidence.

What hunter does doesn't matter. He's not the president.

Are you saying the 2 billion Jarrod got from The Saudis was all legit?
Don't make me vomit. It was used to prop up Trump.
Congressional investigators have reported tens of millions of dollars transferred from foreigners in various Biden family member bank accounts for no openly declared valid reason.

Biden Family Investigation - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability 2-12-24

Summary

Chairman James Comer and Oversight Committee Republicans are investigating the Biden family’s domestic and international business dealings to determine whether these activities compromise U.S. national security and President Biden’s ability to lead with impartiality. Members of the Biden family have a pattern of peddling access to the highest levels of government to enrich themselves, often to the detriment of U.S. interests. We are committed to following the Biden family and associates’ money trail—consisting of many complex, international transactions worth millions of dollars—and providing answers to the American people. The American people deserve to know whether the President’s connections to his family’s business deals occurred at the expense of American interests and whether they represent a national security threat.​

Evidence obtained by Committee Republicans reveals Joe Biden lied to the American people about his involvement in his family’s business schemes. The Biden family business model is built on Joe Biden’s political career and connections with Joe Biden as the ‘chairman of the board.’ Biden family members sold access for profit around the world to the detriment of American interests. If President Biden is compromised by deals with foreign adversaries and they are impacting his decision making, this is a threat to national security. The American people deserve transparency and accountability about the Biden family’s influence peddling. With the new Republican majority, Oversight Committee Republicans will continue pressing for answers to inform legislative solutions to prevent this abuse of power.

-CHAIRMAN JAMES COMER

Key Evidence:

i just wrote a holy book, in it, i'm the emperor of the world.

so mark, you'll support my claim, right?
hahahahahahha

Werbung:
i just wrote a holy book, in it, i'm the emperor of the world.

so mark, you'll support my claim, right?
hahahahahahha
I don't think opinionated books by political hacks have the same weight of validity as do congressional records and sworn testimonies.

Back