Another mass murdering school shooter linked to transgenderism

Werbung:
FIRST, this quote from Romans has nothing to do with any of the Ten Commandments.
SECOND, it says nothing at all about transforming the gender of anyone to the opposite gender.

Female genital mutilation is NOT the issue here, which began with a discussion of how Mark thinks that mass school shootings are related to transsexual operations, which they are not.
They are related to mental illness and yes, some shooters are gay or trans. Mass shooters generally speaking are mentally ill or terrorist or gang bangers.
A lot of so called mass shooters are from gangsters fighting with each other .
And mental illness is a major factor and lots of trans have mental illness issue look it up its a fact.

They are related to mental illness and yes, some shooters are gay or trans. Mass shooters generally speaking are mentally ill or terrorist or gang bangers.
A lot of so called mass shooters are from gangsters fighting with each other .
And mental illness is a major factor and lots of trans have mental illness issue look it up its a fact.
Look it up lol
Another lazy right wing bigot posting

Look it up lol
Another lazy right wing bigot posting
So I am a right wing bigot now because I pointed out the fact that many trans people have mental health issue . And I a bigot for having black blood in my family stretching back over 200 years having a Asian woman and my first wife was Latino.
So I am a bigot for telling the truth.
😊
And mental health is a big issue with real mass shooters and that's related and some mass shooters were trans or gay.
My point again is most mass shootings are gang and drug related or terrorist actions .

The rest is because they cant get right . and wile democrats will often claim they are right wing nut bags often they are left wing nut bags

So I am a right wing bigot now because I pointed out the fact that many trans people have mental health issue . And I a bigot for having black blood in my family stretching back over 200 years having a Asian woman and my first wife was Latino.
So I am a bigot for telling the truth.
😊
And mental health is a big issue with real mass shooters and that's related and some mass shooters were trans or gay.
My point again is most mass shootings are gang and drug related or terrorist actions .

The rest is because they cant get right . and wile democrats will often claim they are right wing nut bags often they are left wing nut bags

Any Mental Illness
Any mental illness (AMI) is defined as a mental, behavioral, or emotional disorder. AMI can vary in impact, ranging from no impairment to mild, moderate, and even severe impairment (e.g., individuals with serious mental illness as defined below).
Serious Mental Illness
Serious mental illness (SMI) is defined as a mental, behavioral, or emotional disorder resulting in serious functional impairment, which substantially interferes with or limits one or more major life activities. The burden of mental illnesses is particularly concentrated among those who experience disability due to SMI.

So it's such a wide definition it's almost useless. Mental illness as used vaguely could have no impact in life

You don't impress me as an expert on Christianity and Bible interpretation.
I clearly know more than YOU ever will. But that has not one damned thing about the FACT that Trump, who you claim has Christian values has never, ever, been photographed attending a church worship service.

Interpretation of the Bible is made difficult by the confusing language and the fact that the Bible contradicts itself.
Jesus says he has come to FULFILL the laws. Then Paul says, "forget the circumcision, forget all the dietary laws."

Then Jesus, the Price of Peace says this:

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.
;For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

And Christians claim that family values are Christians values.

The Bible is full of this sort of silliness.

I clearly know more than YOU ever will. But that has not one damned thing about the FACT that Trump, who you claim has Christian values has never, ever, been photographed attending a church worship service.

Interpretation of the Bible is made difficult by the confusing language and the fact that the Bible contradicts itself.
Jesus says he has come to FULFILL the laws. Then Paul says, "forget the circumcision, forget all the dietary laws."

Then Jesus, the Price of Peace says this:

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.
;For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

And Christians claim that family values are Christians values.

The Bible is full of this sort of silliness.
Democrats tend to disbelieve in God and reject the Bible.

The conclusions are too clear to avoid. Every mass school shooter under Biden has been a transgender. Transgenders make up the majority of sexual orientations of modern mass murdering school shooters.

https://www.newsweek.com/mass-shootings-transgender-perpetrators-1790854 3-28-23

How Many Mass Shootings Have Been Carried Out by Transgender People?
Every one under Biden??
There's been over 350 mass shootings this year and you think every one was a transgender person??

You're fucking paranoid you old stinking fart. You know nothing.

Every one under Biden??
There's been over 350 mass shootings this year and you think every one was a transgender person??

You're fucking paranoid you old stinking fart. You know nothing.
I was wrong but so are you. I never said "every mass shooter," I mentioned only mass school shooters. Nevertheless, the article did not say every school shooter was a sexually troubled individual, it just said several of the latest mass school shooters showed evidence of being sexually confused or troubled.

Democrats tend to disbelieve in God and reject the Bible.
So how do you maintain that what I have posted is NOT silly?
How can the Prince of Peace bring the sword?
The Gospel of Matthew claims that when Jesus died, dead people popped out of the ground and began to stroll about Jerusalem.
But Mark, Luke and John say not a word about this. Neither did Paul.

How is that NOT silly? Do you believe in this miracle of zombies?

I was wrong but so are you. I never said "every mass shooter," I mentioned only mass school shooters. Nevertheless, the article did not say every school shooter was a sexually troubled individual, it just said several of the latest mass school shooters showed evidence of being sexually confused or troubled.
Show the evidence because I don't believe you.
And if they were, why is that the fault of a political party?

Werbung:
Any Mental Illness
Any mental illness (AMI) is defined as a mental, behavioral, or emotional disorder. AMI can vary in impact, ranging from no impairment to mild, moderate, and even severe impairment (e.g., individuals with serious mental illness as defined below).
Serious Mental Illness
Serious mental illness (SMI) is defined as a mental, behavioral, or emotional disorder resulting in serious functional impairment, which substantially interferes with or limits one or more major life activities. The burden of mental illnesses is particularly concentrated among those who experience disability due to SMI.

So it's such a wide definition it's almost useless. Mental illness as used vaguely could have no impact in life

yes lug nut your right most serial killers and mass shooters are perfectly normal every day mentally sound people with no emotional or mental issues. Just ask anyone what they think, and they will agree with you I'm sure,

Last edited:
Back