Another mass murdering school shooter linked to transgenderism

Werbung:
Seem to be? Sexually troubled?
You claimed every mass school shooting was due to transgender now you admit you haven't ca clue
God you are stupid
And going to hell for lying
My bad. Like Walz claiming he carried loaded weapons in war, I misspoke.

Mark first post Every mass school shooter under Biden has been a transgender
God you are stupid
Can't even read simple sentences duh
I was wrong to go beyond what the article posted. The article did not say all the shooters were transgenders but suggested that many were.

Which of the Ten Commandments says children should not have their plumbing altered?
Romans 12

12 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Christians are not to go along with the rituals and practices of tribal barbarian savages such as gental mutilations.

Female genital mutilation​

5 February 2024
Key facts
  • More than 230 million girls and women alive today have undergone female genital mutilation (FGM) in 30 countries in Africa, the Middle East and Asia where FGM is practiced.
  • FGM is mostly carried out on young girls between infancy and age 15.
  • FGM is a violation of the human rights of girls and women.
  • Treatment of the health complications of FGM is estimated to cost health systems US$ 1.4 billion per year, a number expected to rise unless urgent action is taken towards its abandonment.

I did not say or mean to imply that all school shootings were committed by sexually troubled teens, just that many are.
You directly said all mass school shooters under Biden were trans
It's right in the first pist
You lied
God you are stupid lol

I was wrong to go beyond what the article posted. The article did not say all the shooters were transgenders but suggested that many were.
No it said few were
You can't even get a correction right duh
God you are stupid lol

Romans 12

12 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Christians are not to go along with the rituals and practices of tribal barbarian savages such as gental mutilations.

Female genital mutilation​

5 February 2024
Key facts
  • More than 230 million girls and women alive today have undergone female genital mutilation (FGM) in 30 countries in Africa, the Middle East and Asia where FGM is practiced.
  • FGM is mostly carried out on young girls between infancy and age 15.
  • FGM is a violation of the human rights of girls and women.
  • Treatment of the health complications of FGM is estimated to cost health systems US$ 1.4 billion per year, a number expected to rise unless urgent action is taken towards its abandonment.
That doesn't say it

Which of the Ten Commandments says children should not have their plumbing altered?
what part of common sense do you use to approve of it ?
there is such a thing as common sense and waiting till they are adults to make such decisions for them selves not drag queen story time or Rpaul or Sam The luggage thief or Rachel Levine or Barry O hole or teachers in school ..
To bad someone didn't make that choice for you.

I am right and mark is wrong
Sorry that upsets you
No what upsets me is when a person who has no faith in the bible yet quotes it regularly . Thats called stupidity and ignorance and democrat claim to be the party of diversity and kindness and fight for right s . I see whos rights you fight for and its not good.

No what upsets me is when a person who has no faith in the bible yet quotes it regularly . Thats called stupidity and ignorance and democrat claim to be the party of diversity and kindness and fight for right s . I see whos rights you fight for and its not good.
I quote to prove mark is wrong when he posts his religious blather duh
He wants to support his posts with Christian religion so its fair to show his posts are wrong by using the same basis duh

I quote to prove mark is wrong when he posts his religious blather duh
He wants to support his posts with Christian religion so its fair to show his posts are wrong by using the same basis duh
Yes like a weasel . Whats funny is you support political figures who claim to be but most assuredly are not .
Your just a ass

Werbung:
Back